Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME 21 Thread: ARKANSAS (11-9, 1-3 SEC) vs. #1 LSU (19-3, 2-2 SEC)

Started by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S, March 20, 2015, 02:32:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ucahogfan

ucahogfan

Stevenson slow roller to Eagan, but Chadwick is slow over to the base and Eagan throws it out of play.  Scored a hit and E3.

Knot2brite

Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

ucahogfan

ucahogfan

Fraley walks on 4 pitches to load the bases with no outs.

RS Freshman RHP Parker Sanburn warming in the pen as Coach Jorn makes his way out to the mound.

ucahogfan

Kramer Robertson pinch hitting for Foster who pimped his HR last time.  Probably a good thing for Foster.

ucahogfan

Quote from: southarkhog06 on March 20, 2015, 10:36:45 pm
I wont endorse throwing at a college kid, but I hope he is the last batter tomm nite and whoever our catcher is gives hands him the ball after he K's.
I will endorse throwing at someone who pimped a HR like he did.  Yeah, he got a lot of it, but don't celebrate a HR like he did.

ucahogfan

Robertson works the count full, and he goes down swinging.  Chadwick's 1st K and I think the 1st K for Hog pitching.

ucahogfan

ucahogfan

Laird infield single as the ball was an extremely slow roller.  Bernal had no chance to get Laird.

11-1 LSU.

ucahogfan

ucahogfan

Zardon singles to LF.  LSU playing station to station with the huge lead.

13-1 LSU.

ucahogfan

Papierski lines a single into center.  2 runs score.

15-1 LSU.

ucahogfan

Stevenson singles into RF.  Another run scores.

16-1 LSU.

ucahogfan

ucahogfan

1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9     R    H    E    LOB
LSU        2   0   0   2   4   0   2   0   5    15  21    1      8
HOGS     0   0   0   1   0   0   0   0          1    4    1       4

Last Chance for the Hogs
Spoon
McAfee
Wernes

ucahogfan

New pitcher for LSU is Junior LHP Hunter Devall (1-0, 3.38 ERA).

ucahogfan

Spoon barrels it up and grounds a single back up the middle.

ucahogfan

Wernes works the count full, and he goes down swinging as he might have chased ball 4.

ucahogfan

Shaddy OPPO TACO!  Shaddy's 2nd HR of the year goes over the wall in RCF and gives him 6 RBIs on the year.

16-3 LSU.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Quote from: mrp on March 20, 2015, 11:19:45 pm
Tonight's game gives Taco's performance some perspective.
Yes it does, hope we can book end this series with wins.

ucahogfan

Knot2brite

Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

ucahogfan

1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9     R    H    E    LOB
LSU        2   0   0   2   4   0   2   0   5    15  21    1      8
HOGS     0   0   0   1   0   0   0   0   2     3    6    1       4

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Rubber game is Saturday at 2:05 p.m. with Trey Killian on the hill for the Hogs.  :razorback:

Sat. | 2:05 | (ARK) RHP Trey Killian vs. (LSU) RHP Jake Godfrey

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

The 13-run loss ties the largest by a Dave Van Horn-coached team at Arkansas. It is tied for the Razorbacks' second-worst SEC loss ever.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Quote from: Knot2brite on March 20, 2015, 11:21:45 pm
Can Shaddy play left?
He could, but it would be more likely to put him in right and just move the OF around. He's played right this year, not sure about left.

BroyledNutts

Quote from: ucahogfan on March 20, 2015, 10:58:01 pm
I will endorse throwing at someone who pimped a HR like he did.  Yeah, he got a lot of it, but don't celebrate a HR like he did.

I think Foster might deserve a little extra love from the faithful if he's in the lineup tomorrow - let him know we were as impressed as he was...

rhog1

I think most expected us to lose today. I would have liked to see us keep it closer. Hopefully with Killiean pitching tomorrow we take the series.

TikiHog

Tidbits....nice crowd and great tailgating...score didnt surprise me I think it will be like this all year when Taco, Jackson or Killean arent throwing...they hit everything hard all night long

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

March 21, 2015, 02:10:10 am #233 Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 04:51:18 am by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S
Quote from: rhog1 on March 20, 2015, 11:41:47 pm
I think most expected us to lose today. I would have liked to see us keep it closer. Hopefully with Killiean pitching tomorrow we take the series.
agree

WhenPigsFly

Quote from: TikiHog on March 21, 2015, 01:59:19 am
Tidbits....nice crowd and great tailgating...score didnt surprise me I think it will be like this all year when Taco, Jackson or Killean arent throwing...they hit everything hard all night long

Seemed like at least half of their outs were squared up, they were ripping the ball last night!

SPAL

Quote from: WhenPigsFly on March 21, 2015, 09:31:21 am
Seemed like at least half of their outs were squared up, they were ripping the ball last night!

They were ripping it on Thursday as well, just hit right at people. Tonight, they found gaps and holes.

ucahogfan

LSU had 18 singles, 1 double, 1 triple, and 1 HR last night.