Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I wonder, if the Hogs lose tonight

Started by Razorod, March 10, 2005, 09:17:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorod

will Heath have his agent contact the E. Michigan AD so they can talk? A loss tonight, especially an ugly one, won't sit pretty with the UA brass. Heath will certainly feel the heat. He's an E. Mich alum, rumor has it his wife doesn't like it in Fayetteville (I don't know if this is true, but it's been stated on this or some other board), he may be down to one year left here or possibly less if a loss tonight is followed up with a loss in the first round of the NIT, he can coach at a level where he might enjoy more success, even if it is a pay-cut there may be more security . . .

Of course, I'm not counting on a loss tonight, I've put in an order for some Fatty McGee's and am looking forward to a big W tonight for the Hogs.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

artyhog

Jim Harris

March 10, 2005, 09:32:52 am #2 Last Edit: March 10, 2005, 09:36:18 am by drakehog
Quote from: Razorod on March 10, 2005, 09:17:16 am
will Heath have his agent contact the E. Michigan AD so they can talk? A loss tonight, especially an ugly one, won't sit pretty with the UA brass. Heath will certainly feel the heat. He's an E. Mich alum, rumor has it his wife doesn't like it in Fayetteville (I don't know if this is true, but it's been stated on this or some other board), he may be down to one year left here or possibly less if a loss tonight is followed up with a loss in the first round of the NIT, he can coach at a level where he might enjoy more success, even if it is a pay-cut there may be more security . . .

Of course, I'm not counting on a loss tonight, I've put in an order for some Fatty McGee's and am looking forward to a big W tonight for the Hogs.

I heard from a friend who knows another guy who goes to church with Mrs. Heath that she loves it here.
Truth is, she said she wouldn't know what to do if she lived somewhere else and didn't get to hear Rick Schaeffer do the mid-innings of Hawg baseball. She told this guy she appreciates that the fans haven't booed here in three years despite the struggles, while Missouri fans booed Quin the night we played there. She likes the mild winters, supposedly, didn't realize she would, and all the fears she had of Nolan being right about Northwest Arkansas have proved wrong. She loves Mike Irwin as far as all the sportscasters, though she absolutely loves the delivery of Chuck Barrett on Sportswrap, the way he can cover an entire octave over one word. She thinks the Mexican food here is to die for, much better than anything they had in Ohio or Michigan. She's developed a penchant for Penguin Ed's hot hot sauce, this guy relates, and couldn't imagine moving away and not having it. Although she had an unusual experience with a rental car when she first arrived at Highfill, I'm told she's come to love the airport and wishes Hartsfield International at Atlanta was only as convenient. She's mentioned Hogville.net a few times, too. Apparently she wants to meet Mama Graham, and soon. Probably at the Hogville.net  tailgate party at the SMSU game.
All those rumors you read about Mrs. Heath not liking it here are bovine hockey. This is all the truth. You can book it.

I'm with artyhog; the Hogs tumble tonight. Sent my ticket with friends in hopes some idiot UK fan will pay face or more for my tournament book. No, I'm not a fair-weather fan, my wife has a trial and I've got home duties. Oh hell, damn right I'm a fairweather fan when it comes to spending about $1,000 to see bad basketball.
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

Calvin N Hawgs

Quote from: drakehog on March 10, 2005, 09:32:52 am

I heard from a friend who knows another guy who goes to church with Mrs. Heath that she loves it here.
Truth is, she said she wouldn't know what to do if she lived somewhere else and didn't get to hear Rick Schaeffer do the mid-innings of Hawg baseball. She told this guy she appreciates that the fans haven't booed here in three years despite the struggles, while Missouri fans booed Quin the night we played there. She likes the mild winters, supposedly, didn't realize she would, and all the fears she had of Nolan being right about Northwest Arkansas have proved wrong. She loves Mike Irwin as far as all the sportscasters, though she absolutely loves the delivery of Chuck Barrett on Sportswrap, the way he can cover an entire octave over one word. She thinks the Mexican food here is to die for, much better than anything they had in Ohio or Michigan. She's developed a penchant for Penguin Ed's hot hot sauce, this guy relates, and couldn't imagine moving away and not having it. Although she had an unusual experience with a rental car when she first arrived at Highfill, I'm told she's come to love the airport and wishes Hartsfield International at Atlanta was only as convenient. She's mentioned Hogville.net a few times, too. Apparently she wants to meet Mama Graham, and soon. Probably at the Hogville.net  tailgate party at the SMSU game.
All those rumors you read about Mrs. Heath not liking it here are bovine hockey. This is all the truth. You can book it.

Wow...I like it better here now after reading all that! 

mikeirwin

Good spoof, Drakehog.
I was in the ordering line at Bizzy's (local eatery) a year or so ago. Stan came in with his family. He was really nice and talked with me for 5 or 6 minutes while we waited to order. His wife looked at me several times like she wished I'd vanish. That's the only time I've ever been around her except for the day he was hired. Like others I've heard the rumors that NWA isn't her favorite place to live but I don't know if it's true. As for looking at me like I should vanish, my own wife does that a lot too so I'm assuming I have that effect on certain women.

Jim Harris

Quote from: mikeirwin on March 10, 2005, 09:43:47 am

Good spoof, Drakehog.
I was in the ordering line at Bizzy's (local eatery) a year or so ago. Stan came in with his family. He was really nice and talked with me for 5 or 6 minutes while we waited to order. His wife looked at me several times like she wished I'd vanish. That's the only time I've ever been around her except for the day he was hired. Like others I've heard the rumors that NWA isn't her favorite place to live but I don't know if it's true. As for looking at me like I should vanish, my own wife does that a lot too so I'm assuming I have that effect on certain women.

Tonya Bean had that look. ;D
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

Cajun Hog

Quote from: drakehog on March 10, 2005, 09:46:53 am

Mrs. Heath made the statement at NWA Mall store that she wished they had never came here.  Didn't let the hit her on the way out.   :o  Mrs. Heath has had run-ins at several local stores and throw out "Do you not not know who I am".

Truth is, she said she wouldn't know what to do if she lived somewhere else and didn't get to hear Rick Schaeffer do the mid-innings of Hawg baseball. She told this guy she appreciates that the fans haven't booed here in three years despite the struggles, while Missouri fans booed Quin the night we played there. She likes the mild winters, supposedly, didn't realize she would, and all the fears she had of Nolan being right about Northwest Arkansas have proved wrong. She loves Mike Irwin as far as all the sportscasters, though she absolutely loves the delivery of Chuck Barrett on Sportswrap, the way he can cover an entire octave over one word. She thinks the Mexican food here is to die for, much better than anything they had in Ohio or Michigan. She's developed a penchant for Penguin Ed's hot hot sauce, this guy relates, and couldn't imagine moving away and not having it. Although she had an unusual experience with a rental car when she first arrived at Highfill, I'm told she's come to love the airport and wishes Hartsfield International at Atlanta was only as convenient. She's mentioned Hogville.net a few times, too. Apparently she wants to meet Mama Graham, and soon. Probably at the Hogville.net tailgate party at the SMSU game.
Good spoof, Drakehog.

Cajun Hog

Quote from: Creole Hog on March 10, 2005, 10:00:05 am

Mrs. Heath made the statement at NWA Mall store that she wished they had never came here. Didn't let the hit her on the way out. :o Mrs. Heath has had run-ins at several local stores and throw out "Do you not not know who I am".

Truth is, she said she wouldn't know what to do if she lived somewhere else and didn't get to hear Rick Schaeffer do the mid-innings of Hawg baseball. She told this guy she appreciates that the fans haven't booed here in three years despite the struggles, while Missouri fans booed Quin the night we played there. She likes the mild winters, supposedly, didn't realize she would, and all the fears she had of Nolan being right about Northwest Arkansas have proved wrong. She loves Mike Irwin as far as all the sportscasters, though she absolutely loves the delivery of Chuck Barrett on Sportswrap, the way he can cover an entire octave over one word. She thinks the Mexican food here is to die for, much better than anything they had in Ohio or Michigan. She's developed a penchant for Penguin Ed's hot hot sauce, this guy relates, and couldn't imagine moving away and not having it. Although she had an unusual experience with a rental car when she first arrived at Highfill, I'm told she's come to love the airport and wishes Hartsfield International at Atlanta was only as convenient. She's mentioned Hogville.net a few times, too. Apparently she wants to meet Mama Graham, and soon. Probably at the Hogville.net tailgate party at the SMSU game.
Good spoof, Drakehog.

Mrs. Heath doesn't like NWA and has had issues at serval local stores.  I'm leaving at that....

sooie dog

You can't leave us hanging like that. 

Macgyver_Hawg

Biggus Piggus

My wife did not like living in Northern California.  We eventually moved.  They always win.
[CENSORED]!

Anti-OtisII

Quote from: Creole Hog on March 10, 2005, 10:02:31 am
Quote from: Creole Hog on March 10, 2005, 10:00:05 am

Mrs. Heath made the statement at NWA Mall store that she wished they had never came here. Didn't let the hit her on the way out. :o Mrs. Heath has had run-ins at several local stores and throw out "Do you not not know who I am".

Good spoof, Drakehog.

Mrs. Heath doesn't like NWA and has had issues at serval local stores. I'm leaving at that....

....she has a big case of the "Do you not know who I am?" syndrome.  Not totally her fault though ... she just comes from a different part of the country and you know how well some of our fellow Arknasans get along with what they consider to be uppity yankees.

BTW Drakehog, what is the betting line that you are proposing to book this one for?  This is a really small state and it's really pretty hard to keep some things out of the public eye.  I remember all those rumors about Eddie having a drinking problem, and we all know those were totally false.  ;D

SultanofSwine

I'll be done with my moving boxes in a couple of weeks and would be glad to let her have them.

Flatfoot

One and done for the Hogs!  I wish I was wrong but I don't see this team going anywhere.
Thank God for Hogville.  I get my Hog Therapy here everyday.

Amityvillehogger

the hogs will win.....maybe.....hopefully......well i dont know.... :-\
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005