Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Investigators know the cause of Tigers crash but...

Started by HognitiveDissonance, April 02, 2021, 12:03:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HognitiveDissonance

...want Tiger's permission to reveal.

Hmm...maybe. But I'm not sure this passes the smell test.

Are they protecting Tiger?

They already said no blood samples were drawn.
They did obtain the black box.

So if it's just a finding from the black box data, why would they need Tiger's permission to reveal? That wouldn't be a HIPAA law violation.

Dr. Starcs

Proving again, the only color privilege in this country is green.

Boarcephus

I don't care what they find.  He was driving too fast, lost control, crashed, shattered his leg, no one else was hurt, case closed in my opinion.  He owes Genesis for the car he totaled but he can find that kind of cash under the cushions of his sofa. 

On a side note, I've never been a huge Tiger fan but was enjoying his comeback.  He was more likable.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

EastexHawg

Do they need John Doe's permission to publish his blood alcohol content after he is stopped or involved in an accident?  I seem to read and hear those numbers all the time.

Dillar Dog

Quote from: HognitiveDissonance on April 02, 2021, 12:03:59 am

So if it's just a finding from the black box data, why would they need Tiger's permission to reveal? That wouldn't be a HIPAA law violation.

No. It would be a California law violation

Dillar Dog

Quote from: EastexHawg on April 02, 2021, 09:28:22 am
Do they need John Doe's permission to publish his blood alcohol content after he is stopped or involved in an accident?  I seem to read and hear those numbers all the time.

Because when there are charges, is public record

Just like when he got his DUI in Florida

onebadrubi

Quote from: Dillar Dog on April 02, 2021, 09:37:12 am
No. It would be a California law violation

While possibly/probably true, they could have said we need tigers permission due to California law.  Not all of us know the ins and outs of the law here and it leaves so many minds to wonder

ricepig

oldman1015

Arkansas, the left lane state.

ricepig

GolfNut57

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

oldman1015

ricepig

Going 75 when he hit the tree, lucky to be alive.

EastexHawg

Quote from: Dillar Dog on April 02, 2021, 09:38:50 am
Because when there are charges, is public record

Just like when he got his DUI in Florida

Is 83 in a 45 legal?

Hogwop

Heard on Rome that he was accelerating as he hit, is this true?
Pigga what?!
Quote from: PonderinHog on April 16, 2018, 10:27:02 amAn emoji is worth a hundred words.
9-07-1958 - 12-2-2011 R.I.P Mom, I will always miss you and love you.

GolfNut57

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: GolfNut57 on April 07, 2021, 11:54:02 am
Well...he was running late for a thing with his buddy JT a waitress at Perkins.....

FIFY
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

EastexHawg

"We asked Tiger and he said he hadn't been using drugs or alcohol so we took him at his word and left it at that."

Probably standard operating procedure.  The drunk drivers always confess.

porkbellies

Quote from: HognitiveDissonance on April 02, 2021, 12:03:59 am
...want Tiger's permission to reveal.

Hmm...maybe. But I'm not sure this passes the smell test.

Are they protecting Tiger?

They already said no blood samples were drawn.
They did obtain the black box.

we all know according to a particular poster in this forum, he was under the influence of drugs......no mystery, lol

porkbellies

Quote from: EastexHawg on April 07, 2021, 08:53:33 pm
"We asked Tiger and he said he hadn't been using drugs or alcohol so we took him at his word and left it at that."

Probably standard operating procedure.  The drunk drivers always confess.
they do in NM, where I work. 

but to clarify, he was driving too fast.....end of story

GolfNut57

Quote from: porkbellies on April 08, 2021, 01:32:52 pm
they do in NM, where I work. 

but to clarify, he was driving too fast.....end of story

Yep, add excessive speed with the likelihood of being a little bleary eyed from a late night of drinking and boinking waitresses and there you have it.

Grizzlyfan

Quote from: ricepig on April 07, 2021, 12:21:43 pm
Going 75 when he hit the tree, lucky to be alive.
Genesis needs to make a re-enactment commercial.  I'm sure Tigger would sign off on that.

oldman1015

Quote from: GolfNut57 on April 08, 2021, 08:59:31 pm
Yep, add excessive speed with the likelihood of being a little bleary eyed from a late night of drinking and boinking waitresses and there you have it.
We've all been there.

porkbellies

Jim Harris

Quote from: GolfNut57 on April 07, 2021, 11:54:02 am
Well...he was running late for a thing with his buddy JT.....

He was meeting Drew Breeze to film some promotion, and offer golf tips.
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

GolfNut57

Quote from: Jim Harris on April 09, 2021, 05:25:04 pm

Thanks....I wasn't sure on the name. I just remembered that he was supposed to meet with someone for some photo thing or other.

Quote from: porkbellies on April 09, 2021, 05:03:46 pm
apparently not Golfnut, he's squeaky clean

Well yes and no. I haven't spent more than 2 or 3 nights in my entire life boozing it up to where I was hungover the next morning. But I did spend several hundred nights of my life trying to find boinking material. Sometimes I was successful.......and more times than not I went home alone when the night club finally closed down for the night.

And I gotta say it is kind of weird to walk into a bar/nightclub at night and then when you finally leave it is broad daylight the next day. Did that a few times at the old Checkmate Club that used to be in NLR.

HognitiveDissonance

HognitiveDissonance

Reports now say Tiger thought he was in Florida after the crash...but he was in the hospital in CA

porkbellies

Quote from: HognitiveDissonance on April 10, 2021, 12:14:27 am
Reports now say Tiger thought he was in Florida after the crash...but he was in the hospital in CA
it was the drugs, obviously

GolfNut57

Quote from: HognitiveDissonance on April 10, 2021, 12:12:06 am
Is that where you met Ginger Vitus?

Met 2 or 3 of them with that name. But after a couple drinks I didn't notice the name anymore.  :)

GolfNut57

Quote from: porkbellies on April 10, 2021, 09:21:27 am
it was the drugs, obviously

There was no way he was going to be involved in such a crash without some sort of concussion symptoms being present.

porkbellies

Quote from: GolfNut57 on April 10, 2021, 10:35:58 am
There was no way he was going to be involved in such a crash without some sort of concussion symptoms being present.
no argument from me....the guy lives in Florida and has for many years, pretty common to think that's where you are after such a terrible crash.

hobhog

Quote from: Hogwop on April 07, 2021, 02:18:37 pm
Heard on Rome that he was accelerating as he hit, is this true?

I never listen to Rome and his "homies" as he is obnoxious as hell, but flipped on radio other after listening to Dan Patrick and he came on. He was absolutely trashing Tiger, bringing up everything from past and making fun of it. Pure classlessness.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Jim Harris on April 09, 2021, 05:25:04 pm

Good thing he wasn't on his way to give him driving tips. Not the golf type.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Boog41

Quote from: GolfNut57 on April 09, 2021, 05:31:55 pm
Thanks....I wasn't sure on the name. I just remembered that he was supposed to meet with someone for some photo thing or other.

Well yes and no. I haven't spent more than 2 or 3 nights in my entire life boozing it up to where I was hungover the next morning. But I did spend several hundred nights of my life trying to find boinking material. Sometimes I was successful.......and more times than not I went home alone when the night club finally closed down for the night.

And I gotta say it is kind of weird to walk into a bar/nightclub at night and then when you finally leave it is broad daylight the next day. Did that a few times at the old Checkmate Club that used to be in NLR.

The old Selectamate.....Tiger would have enjoyed that place.

GolfNut57

Quote from: Boog41 on April 17, 2021, 12:47:53 pm
The old Selectamate.....Tiger would have enjoyed that place.

SelectaMate....SelectaSlut.....both names were fairly synonymous... ;) And the place had their full share of attractive ladies frequenting the place. Most of the waitresses were pretty hot too. Joe Calva, the owner, wasn't hiring ugly women to serve drinks.  :)

But they usually did have some good bands come through there. Diamond Alley was one of them.