Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prediction: 2-3 additional players likely to move on at season's end.

Started by rzrbkman, January 12, 2017, 06:50:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

rzrbkman

We know there are 3 seniors leaving, but at this point in the season I'm thinking there are 2-3 other current players that can see they are not going to be playing a lot at Arkansas in the future and, for whatever reason will be cutting their losses while they have eligibility left.

hogwood

Only person who would be possibly seeing that are Hazen and Glasper. Bailey and Jones will be in the first 5 off the bench and have many opportunities. Other than that it's all seniors - who will have all the chances they could possibly get - and then the incoming freshman, who won't be leaving because they're not even here yet. So the only way your prediction comes true is if all tge freshman from the 2016 class leave, which I do not see happening as 2 of them will have good chances at PT next year. Glasper is a walk-on so Hazen is probably the only one I would say is really prone to leave.

hog golf

I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize

HogBreath

I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

FATHAWG08

The students have never shown up. If you want to get the excitement back you got to get the students back.
I love off season Football!!

elksnort

Quote from: FATHAWG08 on January 12, 2017, 09:56:12 pm
The students have never shown up. If you want to get the excitement back you got to get the students back.
and besides a ** product, they make it difficult for the students to park and go to the game