Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How can West Virgina and ..........

Started by Tweeter, January 11, 2017, 09:29:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Tweeter

Virginia and even Kansas St have better basketball programs than us?  Man it's tough being a hog fan right now for both basketball and Football.  I don't see any fire from coaches or players anymore.  The apathy is at a all time high in basketball for sure.

The_Iceman

Quote from: Tweeter on January 11, 2017, 09:29:55 am
Virginia and even Kansas St have better basketball programs than us?  Man it's tough being a hog fan right now for both basketball and Football.  I don't see any fire from coaches or players anymore.  The apathy is at a all time high in basketball for sure.

Sad when Bruce Weber is doing better than your coach.

hogsanity

they have coaches that do not think it is still 1994.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Big Boi

Quote from: hogsanity on January 11, 2017, 09:33:21 am
they have coaches that do not think it is still 1994.
HA! If CMA thought this was 1994 we would be better off. He is stuck in the 2000-01 season. Where we don't recruit on top of not rebounding, defending, or win

nwahogfan1

And Texas Tech. First year TT coach Beard from UALR beating West Virginia and K St on back to back Tuesday's.  Aaron Ross hit two clutch FTs with 5 sec on the clock to clinch it.   I bet first year coach Underwood from OK St will end up with a  better RPI than us. We play them soon so we will see how we do.

I figure our RPI will drop to around 80 or so by year end and another bummer year and no NCAAT invite.

BroyledNutts

These programs have ADs that do not think the academic health of a program, responsible students athletes, & wins and losses are mutually exclusive things.

Hogs958

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: Hogs958 on January 11, 2017, 05:49:55 pm
good coaches

Understatement for WV and UVa.  Great coaches who can successfully have their teams play great defense.
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys.