Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rpi is at 39

Started by checkraiser88, January 11, 2017, 09:05:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

checkraiser88

No need to panic. We can still get this done

mizzouman

RPI will go down against Mizzou...win or lose.

revolution

Don't panic. All is well!

jst01

I am not as short sighted as some on here. I don't judge the programs strength and trajectory on just this year or if this group of players slips into the tourney. I have been watching for the past 6 years and I see the same issues bothering us over and over. I don't have faith that there is a long-term plan in place that will work. I especially don't believe getting a couple of good players in two years will change the way the staff coaches and plans.

3kgthog

RPI means diddly squat. When the selection committee looks at this team they'll see several blowout losses, inability to defend its home court, and zero signature wins. That'll be the end of it and won't take them long to eliminate us from NCAAT discussions.

cardsNhogs

Quote from: 3kgthog on January 11, 2017, 10:04:07 am
RPI means diddly squat. When the selection committee looks at this team they'll see several blowout losses, inability to defend its home court, and zero signature wins. That'll be the end of it and won't take them long to eliminate us from NCAAT discussions.
This combined with several bad losses by seasons end

Little Lady Back

Not going to lie. Last night's loss has me a little panicked.
#NolanRichardsonCourt

wildturkey8

Do we look like the 39th best team right now?

Mr. Porkleone

Quote from: checkraiser88 on January 11, 2017, 09:05:52 am

And dropping. Get out of closet. CMA is weak. Stop the madness.  6 years of mediocre product.

BDSCT51

Quote from: Little Lady Back on January 11, 2017, 10:52:00 am
Not going to lie. Last night's loss has me a little panicked.

Not going to lie. Last night's loss has me questioning why I invest so much emotional capital in this program.

Been a die hard, bleed red Hog fan for over 50 years and I think I'm now at the end of my Hog rope so to speak. If any of you youngsters can remember the Duddy Waller and early Lanny Van Eman days, well, that's what Hogball on the court feels and looks like to me right now. At least LVE picked it up during his last two years and laid some of the foundation for Coach Sutton. This is just plain bad basketball.
Bleeding Razorback Red

yraciv

Road wins weigh higher, so lets just keep winning the road games.

code red

No need to panic for fans.  Plenty of reasons to panic if your on the staff.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

jm

The odds are not good when you make a habit of losing at home. Must win all home games and half of your road games in conference.

Hogs958

hooray. Let's celebrate a 39 rpi.

Razorod

Quote from: Hogs958 on January 11, 2017, 05:48:22 pm
hooray. Let's celebrate a 39 rpi.
I believe it's in the 40's now.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

Letsroll1200

Please name the blowout losses?

Atlhogfan1

The SEC as of now IMO is:
UK
UF

SC

Hogs and 9 other teams of varying mediocrity.

Mizzou - 349th out of 351 D1 teams in 3pt shooting

This rollercoaster will head back up as we will win some of these games against the mediocre teams.  If you are wanting something definitive on Anderson, I still can't allow myself to believe we will get it either way - failure or success.  As it has been put:  high floor-low ceiling. 

I do expect a backlash after the Mizzou win from his supporters who will go out to tell you everything is ok. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys.