Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mike Anderson loves this university

Started by jdunhog, January 10, 2017, 10:38:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jdunhog

I hope he can get it turned around! Our rebounding is terrible and man defense is not good!

hobhog

BassinHawg

He should resign then and let someone who can actually coach basketball take over.

Thanks Mrs. Anderson
"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"

revolution

Someone tell Marshmallow Mike, "ff you love something, set it free!"

Dropkick

How long do you ride a bad investment before cutting your losses and moving on?

BroyledNutts

Quote from: revolution on January 10, 2017, 10:40:38 pm
Someone tell Marshmallow Mike, "ff you love something, set it free!"

Mike loves 2.5 mil ... and he isn't setting it free willingly.

26.2Hog

Anyone being paid millions by this university would love it.

HawgAdvocate

"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

BroyledNutts

Quote from: Dropkick on January 10, 2017, 10:41:43 pm

I don't know - but I have a miserably failing hedge fund I wish Jeff Long would sink millions in to. I run it the right way.

HogBreath

Roller coaster going down..just like always.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

hogsanity

Lots of people love the university that cant coach basketball, so he has lots of company.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

cosmodrum

I love this university, too.

Can I teach chemical engineering?
Go away, batin'

26.2Hog

Quote from: cosmodrum on January 10, 2017, 10:46:05 pm

Yeah, and be paid millions for doing it.

hogsanity

if you have the right "characteristics" and are a lesser version of your mentor.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Iwastherein1969

you really don't want to know the correct answer anymore than I want to type it....I want to stay on Hogville so I can keep up with Razorback baseball scores
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

porkinsons disease

This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

forrest city joe

Mike loves the university of Arkansas and will get it done here if given 2 more years. the players are on the way.

Dropkick

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 10, 2017, 10:56:25 pm
Mike loves the university of Arkansas and will get it done here if given 2 more years. the players are on the way.
Good lord, are you actually Mike himself?

WorfHog

Mike's got to be feeling the pressure. It's unacceptable to let Miss. State beat you at home.  :puke:

hogsanity

Quote from: Dropkick on January 10, 2017, 10:57:30 pm
Good lord, are you actually Mike himself?

No, because even Mike does not believe that.

porkinsons disease

You promised the juco's would get us over the hump this year. Not only are you taking that back, you expect fans to wait 2 more years?
This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

jdlew

You were saying that two years ago!!!

Hollywood870

Can I pick the new football coach after next year?

Hollywood870

Quote from: Hollywood870 on January 10, 2017, 11:17:08 pm
And the uniforms too. I really do love the helmet you guys.

JenksHawg

Quote from: jdunhog on January 10, 2017, 10:38:53 pm
I hope he can get it turned around! Our rebounding is terrible and man defense is not good!

I love the University too - doesn't mean I can coach worth a damn.

forrest city joe

Quote from: porkinsons disease on January 10, 2017, 11:07:53 pm
You promised the juco's would get us over the hump this year. Not only are you taking that back, you expect fans to wait 2 more years?
The year is not over. i still think they have a chance to win a lot of games,and get to the NCAA. it's a long season folks.

TheRazorbackGuy

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 11, 2017, 12:09:50 am
The year is not over. i still think they have a chance to win a lot of games,and get to the NIT it's a long season folks.

Fixed it for you FCJ and I agree with Andersons team playing postseason basketball

forrest city joe

Quote from: TheRazorbackGuy on January 11, 2017, 12:12:50 am
Fixed it for you FCJ and I agree with Andersons team playing postseason basketball
Nope. the Big Dance. this season is not over.

Hogs958

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 11, 2017, 12:15:23 am
Nope. the Big Dance. this season is not over.

hooray. We can cross our fingers for a possible tourny selection. We've come a long way.

WBOBO

He makes over 2 million dollars a year to watch this trash.  He is in year what 5 or 6?  Party is over.
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

WBOBO

Where is Larry Johnson running  down the court saying "you need some men".  We have none.
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

nwahogfan1

Mike is a good man so give him a job in the AD office.

hamsam

I love the university as well. Can I please have a gen chem teaching job? $102,000 a year would suffice... I'm not greedy. I'll only take three weeks off in the summer!!
"I am speachless. is this program on the right freaking track or what?i love the way Pel is coaching this team. i love this team. lets just keep getting better. congrats to Pel and the hawgs.PIG SOOIE!"

Forrest City Joe   December 30, 2008

cardsNhogs

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: Hogs958 on January 11, 2017, 12:17:43 am
hooray. We can cross our fingers for a possible tourny selection. We've come a long way.
I don't know your age nor am I asking, but one thing I do know is that from 1977 to 2002, Hog basketball fans fully expected to be in the NCAA tournament....a few of those years it was a tournament of only 32 team and we still went because we won the conference (SWC)....now 4 games into a league even worse than the old SWC was, we are forced into crossing our fingers, once again, just to make the tournament...hell, UAPB and UALR are more likely to go to the NCAA tournament based on the past 7 years experience...we are simply putrid
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

Hawg Red

That Mike Anderson loves the University, the city of Fayetteville, and the state of Arkansas makes what needs to happen if we miss the NCAA tournament all the more heartbreaking.

BassinHawg

Soft, Sour Faced Mike Anderson Loves the Paycheck, that's for sure!
"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"

Pig Worshipper

Ask FSU. They've been riding with Leonard Hamilton for the last 15 years with only one lousy Sweet Sixteen to show for it. But now, this year, he finally appears to have a great team. Go figure.

tophawg19

Quote from: Hollywood870 on January 10, 2017, 11:17:08 pm
pick me and i'll split the money . i want a big buy out though . i'm highly qualified . i played football and have watched for nearly 50 years
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

code red

I said that 4 years ago and got banned...now its a great post?
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

cosmodrum

Quote from: Hawg Red on January 11, 2017, 04:26:03 pm
That Mike Anderson loves the University, the city of Fayetteville, and the state of Arkansas makes what needs to happen if we miss the NCAA tournament all the more heartbreaking.

Yep. I really want him to succeed. I just don't see it.
Go away, batin'

rude1

Mike Anderson loves the university. Some where Hootie is looking at that helmet smiling.

nwahogfan1

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 11, 2017, 12:09:50 am
The year is not over. i still think they have a chance to win a lot of games,and get to the NCAA. it's a long season folks.

So if the Juco kids do not get us over the hump and the NCAAT would you admit your wrong?  Maybe you could also be wrong about Mike coaching us back to being a consistent top 25 program again.  Watch our defense? Watch our rebounding? Watch our inside game? All very poorly coached or lack of good talent. Both laid on our coaches shoulders.