Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

All is not lost tonight Hog fans still a long season

Started by forrest city joe, January 10, 2017, 10:09:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

forrest city joe

Going to be some ups and downs,but i still love the Hogs and am 100% behind them. and 100% behind coach Mike Anderson. just rela and enjoy the season. do not give up on this team.the great recruiting classes are on the way.

dsims2k3

Quote from: Boston RedHogs on October 23, 2013, 06:39:15 pm
I am always ready for Hog Ball!

The football season has no bearing on my excitement for basketball season to begin. 

I know I'm in the minority, but I rank Hog basketball above Hog football every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Has a lot to do with the era in which I grew up, but for me personally there is just nothing better than watching the Hogs run up and down the court!
Woo Pig Sooiee!  Can't wait for the season to tip off.  I'm hoping for a much more competitive team this season.

grayhawg

rude1

Just wait till next year. Sounds kind of familiar.

hobhog

hogsanity

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 10, 2017, 10:09:12 pm
Going to be some ups and downs,but i still love the Hogs and am 100% behind them. and 100% behind coach Mike Anderson. just rela and enjoy the season. do not give up on this team.the great recruiting classes are on the way.

actually heart warming to see someone who still believes in fairy tales.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Bogghawg

Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

revolution

Who are we going to believe - you or our lyin' eyes?

I choose not to endorse insanity - doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

King Kong

Jumpball Nostradamus

I am 100% with FC Joe on this. Anybody who wants a piece of FC Joe will have to go through me tonight.

BigHog396

Nothing like completely ignoring reality.

cardsNhogs

TomasPistola

Complete and utter garbage. If this was Pelphrey and he had the same class coming up you'd be calling for his head. Your opinion is clearly biased.
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

BroyledNutts

DRIPPING with sarcasm folks ....

The Boar War

Will those recruiting classes end up like the Hunter/Kye/BJ/Devonta class?  The one that was supposed to bring us back to the glory days. 

Mr. Porkleone

Joe,  question. Players should play for School, not coach. As CMA is in 6th year, and I know he inherited a mess. But he only needs 13-15 recruits which is way easier than football. I just don't see the fire that Nolan had.  He was outcoached tonight. He's making 2.25 mil or do. We are the Razorbacks that have a proud tradition and resources. Something has to change. Are you really that sold on CMA in the years to come or at what point do you want change. Pork

porkinsons disease

Quote from: hogsanity on January 10, 2017, 10:11:33 pm
actually heart warming to see someone who still believes in fairy tales.
Yeah, i sometimes wonder what it's like in his world
This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

Dropkick

Gotta love Joes loyalty to Mike no matter how misguided it may be.

grayhawg

Quote from: Jumpball Nostradamus on January 10, 2017, 10:12:05 pm
I am 100% with FC Joe on this. Anybody who wants a piece of FC Joe will have to go through me tonight.
Better be careful you may get run over by a train.

Hollywood870

Can't defend ya any more after this one Joe, but do your thing. Lol.

Cavtastic Voyage

Forrest city joe, borderline insane.....or greatest troll in history of Internet.

Letsroll1200

Coach Anderson is my guy but you find away to win tonight. The strategy for this game got us beat tonight. There is a lack of leadership on the court. I can't defend this game. Get Watkins out of the damn starting line up!!! Everybody can see he can't stop dribble penetration and he can't score. We need some athletes. Those guys at Mississippi State look like what we use to look like!!

cardsNhogs

I will take a mid major up and coming Coach and roster full of 3 stars right now.

DoubleReedHawgCaller

I see Joe has been hanging out the backside of Auto Zone again drinking mad dog with his homeys.
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

hobhog

Quote from: The Boar War on January 10, 2017, 10:13:07 pm
Will those recruiting classes end up like the Hunter/Kye/BJ/Devonta class?  The one that was supposed to bring us back to the glory days.

MA can get us to NIT if we will just be patient....

Jumpball Nostradamus

Quote from: grayhawg on January 10, 2017, 10:14:04 pm
Better be careful you may get run over by a train.

I'll make sure to keep a eye on you

Hollywood870

porkinsons disease

Quote from: TomasPistola on January 10, 2017, 10:12:51 pm
Complete and utter garbage. If this was Pelphrey and he had the same class coming up you'd be calling for his head. Your opinion is clearly biased.
^^^ this. My sig line has one of his better quotes. Funny how his outlook changes when he worships at the throne of CMA
This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

userpick

I remember a year ago hearing about the best JUCO's in the country coming to Arkansas to lead us back to the tournament. Steph Curry and James Harden could play for Arkansas and we'd still underachieve with that guy calling the shots on the sideline.

PharmacistHog

I've solved the mystery. Otr has left the board. Fcj shows back up. Coincidence?  I think not. Not many folks can troll like otr, except fcj. Yep folks, I think our trucker has returned.
Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

hobhog

Quote from: Mr. Porkleone on January 10, 2017, 10:13:40 pm
Joe,  question. Players should play for School, not coach. As CMA is in 6th year, and I know he inherited a mess. But he only needs 13-15 recruits which is way easier than football. I just don't see the fire that Nolan had.  He was outcoached tonight. He's making 2.25 mil or do. We are the Razorbacks that have a proud tradition and resources. Something has to change. Are you really that sold on CMA in the years to come or at what point do you want change. Pork

MSU coach will have his young team dancing in year 2.

hogsanity

Quote from: The Boar War on January 10, 2017, 10:13:07 pm

I hope so, they committed to a coach that got fired even though he accomplished MORE than Mike has.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

dsims2k3

Quote from: DoubleReedHawgCaller on January 10, 2017, 10:15:10 pm
I see Joe has been hanging out the backside of Auto Zone again drinking mad dog with his homeys.

Are you on the school board in Blevins?
Quote from: Boston RedHogs on October 23, 2013, 06:39:15 pm
I am always ready for Hog Ball!

The football season has no bearing on my excitement for basketball season to begin. 

I know I'm in the minority, but I rank Hog basketball above Hog football every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Has a lot to do with the era in which I grew up, but for me personally there is just nothing better than watching the Hogs run up and down the court!
Woo Pig Sooiee!  Can't wait for the season to tip off.  I'm hoping for a much more competitive team this season.

Letsroll1200

I still support Mike!! Just get to 11 wins. These guys don't have no heart down low.

Boardon Hamsay

We're gonna make a run one of these years. Maybe the 2018/2019 season will be the year or perhaps we're holding back until 2023/2024 so we can hit the championship team's 30 year anniversary. Bet there will be plenty of peach cobbler for all.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&amp;Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

forrest city joe

You guys need to just calm down.Mike is still building this program. top recruiting classes are on the way. i hope Jeff Long does not mess this up by firing Mike. i said it when he fired CBP in football. be careful what you wish for. Mike needs just a little more time.

Wild Bill Hog

BigHog396

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on January 10, 2017, 10:15:02 pm
Coach Anderson is my guy but you find away to win tonight. The strategy for this game got us beat tonight. There is a lack of leadership on the court. I can't defend this game. Get Watkins out of the damn starting line up!!! Everybody can see he can't stop dribble penetration and he can't score. We need some athletes. Those guys at Mississippi State look like what we use to look like!!
Wow... you are starting to see what many of us on here have been discussing for ages.  The Manny situation is a good summary of all of the issues we see with Mike's teams, rolled up into one package.

hogsanity

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 10, 2017, 10:18:34 pm
You guys need to just calm down.Mike is still building this program. top recruiting classes are on the way. i hope Jeff Long does not mess this up by firing Mike. i said it when he fired CBP in football. be careful what you wish for. Mike needs just a little more time.

this post proves you either either a phony, here to drive posts, or should committed to a mental care facility.

hogman99

Joe, remember these great recruiting classes will be coached by Anderson. Trust me, they ain't good enough to overcome his coaching.

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: cardsNhogs on January 10, 2017, 10:15:07 pm
I will take a mid major up and coming Coach and roster full of 3 stars right now.

I'd take a bent 7 iron and the muffler bracket and differential bolts from a Pinto.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&amp;Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

hogsanity

Quote from: Darrell Royal's Floating Flaming Fulminating Spectral Head on January 10, 2017, 10:18:24 pm
We're gonna make a run one of these years. Maybe the 2018/2019 season will be the year or perhaps we're holding back until 2023/2024 so we can hit the championship team's 30 year anniversary. Bet there will be plenty of peach cobbler for all.

i heard Mike is on some great recruits for the 2034 season, some of his buddies had some grand kids born last year that Mike is really high on. Just got to give him until ear his 24th season to get them on campus.

Sho Nuff

FCJ - serious question here.  How many years does a coach have to miss the tournament at Arkansas to lose your support?

Boardon Hamsay

You thinking we need to get give him an extension, Joe? 5 years or a few more?

Jumpball Nostradamus

Quote from: hogsanity on January 10, 2017, 10:20:36 pm
this post proves you either either a phony, here to drive posts, or should committed to a mental care facility.

This post proves FC Joe still has faith in Arkansas Basketball.

Go Hogs!! GO Mike Anderson!! and GO FC JOE!!!

hobhog

[/quote

More time?!? He better get his act together or he won't make it to the SEC tourney.

WBOBO

If Joe watched that game pm me the positives.  This was one of the worst coached games by a man making milliions of dollars.  Joe you are not going to make the Big Dance again with this team!   I don't care who we have committed, lets cut the head off the snake and move forward.  This is a really sad state of affairs.
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.