Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

Quote from: razorbackfan86 on June 13, 2009, 12:32:36 pm
Here's a look at the dimensions of Rosenblatt stadium

Rosenblatt is 335 down the lines, 375 in the allys, 408 in dead center.

That's similar to the park in Norman, isn't it?
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

razorbackfan86

Quote from: Russ Swinegold on June 13, 2009, 12:33:14 pm
That's similar to the park in Norman, isn't it?

From what I remember; Atleast we know there will not be any "cheap" home runs.. From what twitter reported earlier, about the wind blowing out, I would say advantage Arkansas and some of our big hitters

razorbackfan86

PoconoHog

Hope Keuchel has good command of his pitches today....stay ahead of the hitters...and don't give up BB's....
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

Clint Alan

Is the game not on 1030 am today? Usually pre game starts a minute or two ago, and I got nothing.
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

PoconoHog

Quote from: rubmyHOG on June 13, 2009, 12:39:32 pm
Is the game not on 1030 am today? Usually pre game starts a minute or two ago, and I got nothing.
Don't know....it's on 790 AM
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

razorbackfan86

Quote from: rubmyHOG on June 13, 2009, 12:39:32 pm

Razorvision has the link up, but I'm getting nothing as well

razorbackfan86

Quote from: PoconoHog on June 13, 2009, 12:37:46 pm
Hope Keuchel has good command of his pitches today....stay ahead of the hitters...and don't give up BB's....

This is key.. No BB's.. Especially lead off BB's..

We are going to be the visiting team on the scoreboard today.. We need to get a run early to help settle the nerves DK is going to have

Clint Alan

Quote from: razorbackfan86 on June 13, 2009, 12:41:52 pm
Razorvision has the link up, but I'm getting nothing as well

Then the radio broadcast hasnt started then......whew!

1030 am has been part of this streak for me.....
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

Rockhawg

I look for DK to be sharp today and i also think Wilkins goes yard at least once today. I have a good feeling about today for some reason.
GO HOGS GO !!!

razorbackfan86

Alright just over 15 minutes left until game time

It's about time for Kobe to go away and the HOGS to come on!!

PoconoHog

razorbackfan86

razorbackfan86

Starting line up for the HOGS

Leavitt (lf)
Tschepikow (ss)
Lyons (dh)
Wilkins (1b)
Cox (3b)
Bigham (2b)
Eibner (cf)
McCann (c)
Darr (rf)

Dallas Keuchel on the bump for the HOGS

PoconoHog

If/When they get on base....hope Keuchel can keep them close to give McCann a chance  to throw them out when they run....

HighcountryHog

no bumps, no fat chicks

Clint Alan

HOGS Starting Line-up

Leavitt LF
Tschepikow SS
Lyons DH
Wilkins 1B
Cox 3B
Bigham 2B
Eibner CF
McCann C
Darr RF

Clint Alan

TEAM            1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9     R    H    E
Arkansas                                                   0     0    0
Fullerton                                                    0     0    0

booogaga

GO HOGS!

hog.goblin

razorbackfan86

RD

HogTuba

S-A-S-N-A-K--RA

razorbackfan86

dirthog

"This is no dress rehearsal, we are professionals and this is the big time"- Waylon Jennings

Clint Alan

dirthog

"This is no dress rehearsal, we are professionals and this is the big time"- Waylon Jennings

razorbackfan86

HighcountryHog

no bumps, no fat chicks

rzrbackrob

Good is the enemy of great

booogaga

GO HOGS!

PoconoHog

razorbackfan86

Quote from: booogaga on June 13, 2009, 01:01:07 pm
i wonder how biased the announcers are  going to be today?

I can't put up with another last weekend type performance

Clint Alan

dirthog

HogTuba

Anyway I can hear this on the internet without having to go to espn 360?
S-A-S-N-A-K--RA

hog.goblin

razorbackfan86

booogaga

GO HOGS!

rzrbackrob

They have a big F on their cap just like a team we beat 5 times this year.
Good is the enemy of great

RD

The Stache didn't help Morrison...

It won't help Fulerton!

GO HOGS!

razorbackfan86

They have the "power of the stache" we have the "power of THE THREAD!"

PoconoHog

hog.goblin

hog.goblin

razorbackfan86

PoconoHog