Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My work day/my birthday

Started by hawgsmellgud, February 04, 2009, 08:47:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hawgsmellgud

MY work day has so far consisted of this forum. To make things even sweeter is my boss is out of town and I am on his PC!!!!

Keep the updates coming.

And today is my birthday so RD keep wrapping my presents.
"I've never been a numbers guy," Mallett said. "If you play the game for yourself, don't play. I don't want you on the team. There's one goal we've got here. If you're not trying to reach that goal, don't come to Arkansas."

jst01

better be sure to delete temp int files and cookies!!

The Great Hambino

nah. just use google chrome and it'll take care of it

kimjongsqUeAl

Happy Birthday!  Hope I get presents too.
The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
- Thomas Jefferson

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge...
- God

tampahog

Happy Bday smellgud.  today is my bday as well so hoping for lots of recruiting goodies today.  Come on CBP, keep that fax machine smokin!!!

BTW, I conveniently chose to work from home today !!! 

scance00

My birthyday too!! Happy birthday all.

Melhog

Quote from: jst01 on February 04, 2009, 08:48:42 am
better be sure to delete temp int files and cookies!!

Delete history as well!

hawgsmellgud

Thanks for the heads up guys. And for the birthday wishes. Don't worry I will have it cleaned up and he will never know a thing. What I am worried about is what I am going to tell him that I finished in the two days he was gone.
"I've never been a numbers guy," Mallett said. "If you play the game for yourself, don't play. I don't want you on the team. There's one goal we've got here. If you're not trying to reach that goal, don't come to Arkansas."