Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How bout Greg Schiano?

Started by SNORTZENHOGGER, November 23, 2017, 08:14:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SNORTZENHOGGER

He is a great defensive coach... another northern guy but could do well with a great OC and DC with Southern ties for recruiting.
Here is his bio:
Greg Schiano
Associate Head Coach/Defensive Coordinator/Safeties
The Ohio State University

Greg Schiano, who led Rutgers University's football program for 11 seasons and won five consecutive bowl games before coaching two years in the NFL with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, is in his second season as defensive coordinator for the Buckeyes. He is also associate head coach and safeties coach.

Bobby, Fools'ball is from the devil... Everything is the devil to you, Mama! Well, I like HOGVILLE, and I like football! And I'm gonna keep doin' them both because they make me feel good! And by the way, Mama. "HOGVILLE POSTERS" are ornery 'cause of their "Medula Oblongata"!

RebelliousHog

I think with the right staff he could work out. His one drawback is:  he ain't Gus.  All the manlovers for Gus would have a cow.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: HenduHog on November 24, 2017, 12:05:32 pm
I think with the right staff he could work out. His one drawback is:  he ain't Gus.  All the manlovers for Gus would have a cow.
how about he aint-

Gus
Mike
Mike
Mike
Scott
hell, he's not even Kevin....

Just a has-been, former Rutgers coach who got fired for being an insufferable [CENSORED] (and sucking).

I'll pass.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Atlhogfan1

I don't believe Arkansas can win with a defense first head coach.  We need competent and opportunistic defenses and very capable offenses which don't make it harder on our D. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

online-with-swine

I'd rather have Venables for a defensive guy.

OrvilleRedenporker

SNORTZENHOGGER

Yea, guess the GOBN wouldn't let it happen anyhow... BTW Tenner is considering him for their HC. I would love it if Pete Carroll was an option...
Bobby, Fools'ball is from the devil... Everything is the devil to you, Mama! Well, I like HOGVILLE, and I like football! And I'm gonna keep doin' them both because they make me feel good! And by the way, Mama. "HOGVILLE POSTERS" are ornery 'cause of their "Medula Oblongata"!

Hawg Life

Quote from: online-with-swine on November 24, 2017, 12:13:33 pm
I'd rather have Venables for a defensive guy.

Rumor is Venables to Texas Tech. His best friend is AD.