Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Snow Ball.

Started by jpenrod1, July 06, 2007, 04:02:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jpenrod1

I know i may be counting my chickens before they hatch, but do you guys think that IF Curtis commits tomorrow to us, it will get a lot of others to do the same. the rest of the Camden kids for instance, and other players now that a big time guy has?

I think that it will definitely help. I think recruits look at how there class is going to be so they will know who they will be playing with for 4 or 5 years. I think people like Curtis will help this class get other people too. We need him to commit to Arkansas and i am glad he is committing early.

Hugehogsfan

Would be nice wouldn't it?  I agree that it would definitely help our cause.  I just don't see some of the Camden kids committing early and we could be in for a long haul with Adams and others.

piggingout

I agree, Adams is getting a ton of attention.  Who knows, if we have another solid year and finish on a positive not with a strong recruiting class he may decide to stay home also...(hopefully also)

Realist

Adams would be a shock to stay

Hawgballz

Quote from: Realist on July 06, 2007, 04:19:26 pm
Adams would be a shock to stay

It would not be a shock to me, if he chooses Arkansas.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

SoTexHog

It would be kind of a shock to me.  But I like being shocked.

Monk-N-Dunk

Quote from: SoTexHog on July 06, 2007, 06:55:42 pm

thats what she said....ohhhhhhhhh...........

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: Monk-N-Dunk on July 06, 2007, 07:19:28 pm

Mr. Adams is waiting to see what our offense looks like on the playing field (Passing attempts) and if David Lee is indeed given control and their is a good mix of run/pass then we get our man.  If it resembles last season's pass only in 3rd and long then he bolts for Trojan country.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

COCHISE

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on July 06, 2007, 09:50:16 pm

Mr. Adams is waiting to see what our offense looks like on the playing field (Passing attempts) and if David Lee is indeed given control and their is a good mix of run/pass then we get our man.  If it resembles last season's pass only in 3rd and long then he bolts for Trojan country.
Sounds like a smart move.

jpenrod1

Quote from: 870 RZR on July 06, 2007, 10:11:58 pm
Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on July 06, 2007, 09:50:16 pm

Sounds like a smart move.

I dont know that he bolts for USC. he really wants to be a WR. I think he may find somewhere else to go.