Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Good news???

Started by sauce, July 05, 2007, 02:06:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sauce

Richard we got the bad news but what happened to the good news? ???

The Recruiting Guy

Quote from: sauce on July 05, 2007, 02:06:08 pm
Richard we got the bad news but what happened to the good news? ???

After talking to Jarious Wright a few days ago, it doesn't look like anything will be going down this week. I was hearing Jarious was going to pull the trigger possibly this week or sometime in the near future.

The next batch of good news will probably before or after Sr. camp in two weeks.

leavenworth1

And so it goes with recruiting. Sometimes I think whenever a recruit hears that he is "close to committing", they clam up. I think maybe they just want to know they have full control over their college decision.

HamminItUp

Quote from: leavenworth1 on July 05, 2007, 03:11:28 pm
And so it goes with recruiting. Sometimes I think whenever a recruit hears that he is "close to committing", they clam up. I think maybe they just want to know they have full control over their college decision.

You just never really know. I knew Damian Williams' best friend when he was in high school. Every time I talked to her she said there is NO way he is going to the U of A and I told everyone. I got roasted time and time again saying I didn't know what I was talking about. Then of course I find out he changed his mind like 5 days before he announced it and I got roasted again. You just never know with these guys.

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*