Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A few Jarious Wright tid bits

Started by The Recruiting Guy, July 03, 2007, 02:24:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Recruiting Guy

Jarious and I have been trading texts over the last 20 minutes.

*He insists he's not ready to commit.

*He told me he probably won't do so til after the season.

*He also said he's not privately committed to Arkansas.

*He will attend Arkansas Sr. camp July 21st.

Voice of Reason

good job richard. lets hope he winds up committing to arkansas, preferable soon.

Hogstocking

July 03, 2007, 04:03:50 pm #3 Last Edit: July 03, 2007, 04:08:34 pm by Hogstocking
Quote from: Tomcat on July 03, 2007, 03:58:04 pm
Thanks for clearing that up.  Obviously there was a bunch of bogus information floating around.

It's Otis and he's caught pissing in everyone's Cheerios (deja vu) again. 

"Warren wide receivers Jarious 1 Wright, 5-11 / 2, 180, 4. 4, and Greg Childs, 6-4, 195, 4. 55, remain uncommitted. Rumor has it Wright could be close to joining Jones at Arkansas, but nothing is official."
http://wholehogsports.com/adg/194482/

He ran that article in the Democrat Gazette Sunday.  You dont know how appreciated you are TRG.

jpenrod1

Tomhog™

Quote from: Hogstocking on July 03, 2007, 04:03:50 pm
Thanks for clearing that up.  Obviously there was a bunch of bogus information floating around.

"Warren wide receivers Jarious 1 Wright, 5-11 / 2, 180, 4. 4, and Greg Childs, 6-4, 195, 4. 55, remain uncommitted. Rumor has it Wright could be close to joining Jones at Arkansas, but nothing is official."

He ran that article in the Democrat Gazette Sunday.  You dont know how appreciated you are TRG.

That's right.  I remember reading that now...

hogsmaster

maybe his rumor source was Hogville cause some on this board were speculating that Wright would be the next commitment.

hardcorehogfan

nothing like a recruit to clear that up.  i my opinion his recruitment is far from over, like many were saying.  if not why come up a emphatically state that you are not committed.  if he was close to committing he would just let the rumors run on. IMHO

jackflash

when as many schools are coming at you, as he seems to have. taking trips to other school seeing what they have to offer only makes since. Arkansas kids have been underrated for sometime except by Tennessee.  do not think they will every be a fence around Arkansas ever again, doesn't matter who the coach is. The word is out the Arkansas kids can play

hogsfan4l1fe

Grit? mistake?  You must be mistaken. *sarcasm*

ksrazorback

What?? you think he was misquoted.... humm... ;D
(playoff on Zac)

Quote from: Richard Davenport on July 03, 2007, 02:24:23 pm

:razorback:  Go Razorbacks    :razorback:    :razorback:
Razorbacks:
"I think they like the fact that we're going to play a little bit more physical style of football, play downhill, put on your big boy pants and love to play the game with physicality."

Southern Wisdom ~ 42.7 Percent of all statistics are made up on the spot!!
Go Deep Go Razorbacks...

wooo

Otis will act as if he is coming to Arkansas and then defame the kid if he decides to go elsewhere.

Hawgballz

Quote from: Richard Davenport on July 03, 2007, 02:24:23 pm

I still believe he will be at Arkansas, but this is a big change from the information that was available last week from people who know him.  Information changes as it goes through different hands and young people change their minds constantly so I am very glad we have you, Richard, and I really appreciate this report.  +1
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

japhog

Quote from: hogsmaster on July 03, 2007, 07:09:32 pm

maybe his rumor source was Hogville cause some on this board were speculating that Wright would be the next commitment.

you are probably right.  many on here were basically saying it was a done deal as well, and now they are bashing Grit, for saying the same thing.  Maybe the kid just wants all these people to leave him alone for a little while.

wooDEMhogs

Quote from: hogsmaster on July 03, 2007, 07:09:32 pm

Those on other boards were out in fayetteville last week saying he would commit this week. The bogus info is everywhere.

piggingout

Man, I love recruiting, it has as much or more drama than the actual season!