Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Top prep (Rotnei Clarke) remains undecided

Started by Tomhog™, July 03, 2007, 08:34:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

cosmodrum

Yeah, doesn't sound like it. At least Rotnei had Arkansas on the list.
Go away, batin'

Moonshine Pond

Have he and Warren even visited Arkansas yet?  I wish they would at least give us a chance before they commit somewhere else.

WizardofhOgZ

Quote from: Moonshine Pond on July 03, 2007, 02:08:55 pm
Have he and Warren even visited Arkansas yet?  I wish they would at least give us a chance before they commit somewhere else.

Rotnei was on campus for an unofficial a couple of weeks back.  Never did hear any direct feedback after that visit, though.

As for Clark, I believe he was up here for the "Real Deal" or some other AAU event in the not too distant past.

LJHOG

Beaverfever

Quote from: LJHOG on July 04, 2007, 12:06:58 pm
Time for grandma to crank it up.
Yeah cuz everybody wants to spend the 4 funnest years of their life in close proximity to their grandma...

slopinhogs

looking at who he is consodering it seems Arkansas would be the best place to show his skills in the SEC. come Rotnei do what is best for you and it will be the HOGs. :razorback:
win lose or tie i'll call the hogs till i die

blueshog2001

IMHO, I think if Rotnei waits to sign until after the late period, we will have a good shot at him.  He is the type of player that would thrive in Pel's system.  If he doesn't sign early, I believe our chances increase greatly for him.

HawgG

Quote from: Beaverfever on July 05, 2007, 09:05:59 am
Quote from: LJHOG on July 04, 2007, 12:06:58 pm
Time for grandma to crank it up.
Yeah cuz everybody wants to spend the 4 funnest years of their life in close proximity to their grandma...

;D                    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D          ;D
;D                    ;D                ;D         ;D
;D ;D ;D ;D      ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D         ;D ;D ;D ;D