Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Taylor Stockemer at Kansas St. camp

Started by The Recruiting Guy, June 27, 2007, 05:22:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Recruiting Guy

June 27, 2007, 05:22:32 pm Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 06:46:25 pm by Richard Davenport
Sunday running the 40. Taylor ran a outstanding 3.97 shuttle time at the camp.

If you get below 4.00 you're in elite company.

http://archives.hogville.net/trg/TaylorStockemer.mov

ListenHereMister

That's great for Taylor.  I have a funny feeling that
Taylor may be the football version of Keith Carter!!

jpenrod1

wow didnt know he was that fast. he would be nice to have.

Bomis Hawg

Outstanding.  There are a lot of top receivers in the state this year.  Arkansas can't land them all.  Hopefully, Mr. Stockemer will land at Arkansas.  If not, he is making a very good case for himself for other BCS conference teams.

jhudson84

Taylor probably wont garner an Arkansas offer although I believe is one helluva reciever.  He looks to be headed somewhere in the Big 12.

labmanok

Taylor Stockemer has impressed at every camp he has been at this summer.  He has a good chance to be an elite D-1 prospect & recruit.  It would be very surprising if he has not been offered. 

SoTexHog

6'4" and runs a shuttle under 4 seconds.  what's his forty time? he must quick out of his breaks. sounds like a perfect possession receiver to me.  perhaps we should rethink our postion on this guy.

thahawg

Does anyone know if Taylor will be at the Seniors camp?

The Recruiting Guy

Quote from: thahawg on July 06, 2007, 04:52:42 pm

Yes. Taylor will be there.

thahawg

Quote from: Richard Davenport on July 06, 2007, 04:53:57 pm

Richard, do you think he can earn an offer if he performs like he did at all those other camps?

SoTexHog

Quote from: thahawg on July 06, 2007, 04:57:56 pm

Richard, do you think he can earn an offer if he performs like he did at all those other camps?
Yeah, wadda think?  I'm thinkin' we ought to at least give the guy a conditional offer.  I looked the those camp pics posted here.  Lots of seperation coming out of the cut.  Of course the DB's may have been lousy.  I don't know. 

VenturaHog

how does he feel about DB is my question.

SoTexHog

He has been officially clocked at 4.52 in the 40-yard dash, 3.97 in the short shuttle, 7.16 in the three-cone and has a 37-inch vertical leap.   On top of that he's 6'4" - 205 lbs and he is only the 4th or 5th best WR prospect in Arkansas.  I can't believe he doesn't have more and better offers than Kansas.  Not to mention his dad was a running back at Baylor in the early 80's so the bloodline is there.  Somebody is gonna get a good player when they sign this kid.

Hog are ya

Taylor may be a guy who can redshirt and grow into a hell of a tightend if out wide doesn't work.

jackflash

I would offer him, fell he can play either safety's spots, have not anyone of that size back their in a while, feel he will be offer after camp

ckhawgu

I hope they offer this kid at the seniors camp!

Wu Tang Clan

Quote from: ckhawgu on July 07, 2007, 01:16:59 pm

With Dee Williams situation, Arkansas should  extend an offer.  I don't understand the lack of offers for this kid.  He has great hands, size, and good speed.  I am not sure if he is as polished a route runner as Cruz Williams, but he looks a lot like Cruz on the deep ball.  He is being underrated by many people in Arkansas.

blueshog2001

Quote from: Wu Tang Clan on July 07, 2007, 01:37:42 pm
Quote from: ckhawgu on July 07, 2007, 01:16:59 pm

With Dee Williams situation, Arkansas should  extend an offer.  I don't understand the lack of offers for this kid.  He has great hands, size, and good speed.  I am not sure if he is as polished a route runner as Cruz Williams, but he looks a lot like Cruz on the deep ball.  He is being underrated by many people in Arkansas.
Talking to a coach who will remain nameless.  His problem is inconsistency.  He drops allot of balls.  But physically he is there.

The Recruiting Guy

Quote from: thahawg on July 06, 2007, 04:57:56 pm

If I was on the UA staff I would say offer. Taylor has all the physical tools you want in a wideout.

Taylor has performed very well at all the camps and combines he's attended.