Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rip The Bandage Off

Started by Boss Hog in the Arkansas, November 11, 2017, 02:33:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Seasons over. We know it, coaches know it, and you can tell that the players know it too. If bielema is being let go, go ahead and do it. The interim may be able to spark 1 more win and we'd be able to announce the new hire before the early signing period
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

GunnerHawg70

Yah...Been trying to remain positive but it's just not working with current staff...sucks but it's time...

JackTNHogfan

Let Bert take the losses on his record and field the press conferences.  Why put that on an interim?  We suck no matter what and firing Bert now would just be a blessing for him not us.  Keep the fat man for now and fire him after he eats his 37th helping of dressing on Black Friday.

forrest city joe

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on November 11, 2017, 02:33:24 pm
Seasons over. We know it, coaches know it, and you can tell that the players know it too. If bielema is being let go, go ahead and do it. The interim may be able to spark 1 more win and we'd be able to announce the new hire before the early signing period
This is what i was saying in my other thread.if you know he gone.get a 2 week jump on it and do it now. no use waiting.