Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ticket/foundation ?

Started by parallaxpig, September 30, 2017, 03:19:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

parallaxpig

For folks who have East outdoor club or South outdoor club seats - what is donation required per seat?
noun: parallax<br />the effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions,

factchecker

$150 donation per seat

$859 ticket cost per seat

$1000 total

With that being said, higher priority points increases your chance of getting good seats in the club seciton.

Things will change with the North Endzone opening.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

parallaxpig

Quote from: factchecker on September 30, 2017, 03:48:08 pm
$150 donation per seat

$859 ticket cost per seat

$1000 total

With that being said, higher priority points increases your chance of getting good seats in the club seciton.

Things will change with the North Endzone opening.

When u say things will change what are u referring too?
noun: parallax<br />the effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions,

factchecker

Quote from: parallaxpig on September 30, 2017, 03:53:46 pm
When u say things will change what are u referring too?

I don't think our prices in the South Outdoor Club will increase BUT the East Outdoor Club will lose some seats due to the new suites.  Some of the EOC might move over to the SOC.  Some might move the the new clubs.  This will cause some seats to move.

Basically what I'm trying to say is that there may be more or less availability next season.  You never know.  Depends on how this season goes as well.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

parallaxpig

Quote from: factchecker on September 30, 2017, 03:58:55 pm
I don't think our prices in the South Outdoor Club will increase BUT the East Outdoor Club will lose some seats due to the new suites.  Some of the EOC might move over to the SOC.  Some might move the the new clubs.  This will cause some seats to move.

Basically what I'm trying to say is that there may be more or less availability next season.  You never know.  Depends on how this season goes as well.

Thx for info...

WhenPigsFly

Quote from: factchecker on September 30, 2017, 03:58:55 pm

But you can't be bumped from your seats as long as you fulfill requirements for those seats.