Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Squirrel Hunting 2015 maybe NSFW Blood and such.

Started by DeltaBoy, October 06, 2015, 10:04:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DeltaBoy

Well season is pert near here so get us some pictures of your hunts and where your finding them.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

DeltaBoy

Come on boys we need some hunting picks cause I don't get to hunt anymore.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.

Wayne Watson

Quote from: DeltaBoy on October 22, 2015, 01:13:13 pm
Come on boys we need some hunting picks cause I don't get to hunt anymore.

I'll post some when it's no 75 degrees.
Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

theFlyingHog

Got in the deer stand this afternoon and the tree rats were driving me bat. So I did something about it.

G5 Montec, Easton carbon Aftermath, PSE Surge @ 65#. Ten yards

DeltaBoy

Quote from: theFlyingHog on October 24, 2015, 11:55:35 pm
Got in the deer stand this afternoon and the tree rats were driving me bat. So I did something about it.

G5 Montec, Easton carbon Aftermath, PSE Surge @ 65#. Ten yards

That will make a good breakfast with Sawmill Gravy and Biscuits.

DeltaBoy

Dad been wearing the out down in Monroe County.  :razorback:

DeltaBoy

Dad been killing 2-5 a day and at 71 he not hunting that hard.

DeltaBoy

Dad still filling the pot 2-5 a day when he get out and goes.

DeltaBoy

Dad got a month to go and I willing to bet he will have plenty in the freezer to eat till Summer. 

DeltaBoy

OldCoot

I read a book when I was a kid about frontier days, it said the women would cut the squirrels stomach open and put the nuts on a cake.  Always wondered what that would taste like.