Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

It's official, Thomas to the Saints

Started by ricepig, February 09, 2015, 09:42:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ricepig

@BretBielema:Also replacing two coaches who have gone to the #NFL Steve Loney to the Cowboys

@CoachJoelT is headed to New Orleans. Great People. #WPS.

@BretBielema: Don't like it but love the fact my last 3 Running Back coaches all left college to same in the #NFL

Hire good people & it happens #WoooPig

moehog

Consultant

http:// [[[Stop spamming your site, Eric.]]] .com/sports/four-downs-arkansas-wary-ole-miss-takeaways
"There is no hope for the satisfied man."

RAZORHOGG15

ONE TEAM ONE HEART ONE GOAL

Never make the mistake of confusing kindness for weakness

PEtrader

When you have good coaches,  they get promoted.

This should make it even more evident the respect BB is getting in professional coaching circles.
Oddball on NWA: "I'm drinking wine and eating cheese, and catching some rays, you know. "

Hawgzinbowlz

It won't be surprising to have JT replaced with a position coach that is equal to or better, as an on the field coach. Having stronger recruiting connections within our traditional recruiting footprint, or in an area closer to Fayetteville, would be a plus.
CBBs coaching replacement history indicates we will come out of this in good shape at the RB coach position. Being RB coach at Running Back U will attract some talented coaches to interview. Coach Dan Enos may have some input on this.
Having sought after coaches is better than a staff that no one else would want. A sign of a healthy program.

" GO HOGS "