Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hog Fan Rip

Started by Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson, February 08, 2015, 10:39:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson

You guys can move to proper forum.

My dad Perry ( Big Daddy, Tump ) Anderson passed away last night.

He was a lifelong hog fan. In his later years I would ask if he wanted to watch a game with me. No matter the sport he would say hell no they make me too nervous.

He read Hogville religiously using my login info saved on his computer. He refused to let me come to his house to set up an account for him.  That said I would get my ass chewed out when he would try to log in only to find out I was serving time in the Hogville jail / timeout.

Razorback nation lost a good one.
Let's make some waves.

MuskogeeHogFan

Sorry to hear that Jeff. I feel your pain. God bless and my condolences to you and your family.
Go Hogs Go!

Dropkick

Sorry for your loss. Lost my dad in 2000 and I still miss him everyday.

forrest city joe

Quote from: Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson on February 08, 2015, 10:39:29 am

He was a lifelong hog fan. In his later years I would ask if he wanted to watch a game with me. No matter the sport he would say hell no they make me too nervous.

He read Hogville religiously using my login info saved on his computer. He refused to let me come to his house to set up an account for him.  That said I would get my ass chewed out when he would try to log in only to find out I was serving time in the Hogville jail / timeout.

Sorry for your loss man. god bless you and your family.

HSVhogfan2

So sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.
"The post you have just read was used with the express written consent of HSVHogfan2."

Veni Sancte Spiritus

Do you wish to rise? Begin by descending. You plan a tower that will pierce the clouds? Lay first the foundation of humility.

snoblind

So sorry for your loss. 

reddogjcss

Prayers for the family!

SoCal Hog

Sorry to hear this. My dad was also a big Hog fan. He passed in 2007. Still think about him every day.
Most of our friends agree that I married better than my wife did.

DeltaHog66

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family

Soooie21

Sorry for you loss, he is in Hog Heaven now....

Paul

Sorry for your loss.  May your dad rest in peace in Hog Heaven.

old hog

Sorry for your loss. Lost my Dad couple years ago, think about him everyday.

Pathological

PorcineSublime

Sorry for your loss. RIP Papa Anderson.
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

DEVIL DOG HOG

Your family are in our prayers.
"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

Wayne Watson

Sorry for your loss, Jeff.
Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

jgphillips3

Sorry for your loss.  My Dad was a huge fan too.  He used scotch and soda to calm the nerves.  He passed in 2012.  My condolences.

hellwonthaveme

Prayers to you and your family Jeff.

PRJ

Dirty

Sorry for your loss.  Lost my Dad Nov 4, 2013.  Time will heal but the memories will never fade.

Let's make some waves.

Thanks for the prayers from all you guys. More so from the prayers from people I get into it with.

They all count and are appreciated!
Let's make some waves.

Jeff, sorry for your loss.  Funny how especially Dads handle their business.  Wouldn't let you hook him up on Hogville but would use yours. Good story, very sad time for you. 

Inhogswetrust

My sincere condolences.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Pork Twain

Thoughts and prayers for you and your family Jeff.

Jimmy
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

hoglady

So sorry for you and your family.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Doug

Jeff, get at me directly with a link to his profile, please. Eternal Hogvillian coming.

My thoughts are with you, your family (Mom, too) and especially your kids.
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Pathological

10thPlanet

May He Rest in Peace. Prayers for you and you family Jeff.

rmcchris

God be with you and your family.

Kevin

God bless you and your family
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Birminghog

It was Jan. 30, 1992 for me, Jeff, and like others have said, it is still very much with me. Condolences to you and your family.

Requiem aeternam et lux perpetua

BigPapaHawg

Very sorry for your loss!
WOO PIG

adavis517

So sorry brother! Prayer going up now.

hawgw1ld

Sorry for your loss. Prayers for your family.

870hogfan

Sorry for your loss man. Prayers for you and your family.

Darren DeLoach

My dad is why I love the Razorbacks like I do. Lost him tragically two years ago, and know the range of emotions you feel. Blessings and prayers, Jeff.
ο λογος υμων παντοτε εν χαριτι αλατι ηρτυμενος ειδεναι πως δει υμας ενι εκαστω αποκρινεσθαι

DeltaBoy

Prayers sent for your family Jeff. 
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Hogs-n-Roses

Prayers from the Watsons too! Lost both my parents way early in life. Prayer helps!