Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bielema and player development

Started by Pyotr Tchaikhogsky, February 04, 2015, 09:58:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

Check out Wisconsin on this chart...

[attachment deleted by admin]
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

chitwnhog

The closest SEC Team/Coach behind Bielema is Missouri....Bama is next but waaay down the list. Interesting stat.

onebadrubi

HOGINTENNESSEE

Smokehouse

QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

Words of wisdom from John Pelphrey.

Smokehouse

Quote from: onebadrubi on February 04, 2015, 10:58:38 pm
How do you quantify such research?

The author of it explains the process in the article:

http://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/after-signing-day-wisconsin-makes-the-best-of-its-recruits/

BTW, OP, poor internet etiquette to share the graphics off an article with no source. Interesting content creation deserves the ad-revenue from clicks.
QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

Quote from: Smokehouse on February 04, 2015, 11:04:11 pm

http://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/after-signing-day-wisconsin-makes-the-best-of-its-recruits/

BTW, OP, poor internet etiquette to share the graphics off an article with no source. Interesting content creation deserves the ad-revenue from clicks.

My bad.  I didn't realize where the graphic was from.  Someone posted the graphic on Twitter and Coach Bielema retweeted it.
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

TheGrove68

No doubt BB can develop players and find hidden Gems...Not unlike GP...who for most of that Chart competed in the B12 a tougher Conference IMO than the B10. But it appears some hard fought battles are forth coming!
The Grove...  Home of Don Faurot

Smokehouse

Quote from: Pyotr Tchaikhogsky on February 05, 2015, 01:16:37 am
My bad.  I didn't realize where the graphic was from.  Someone posted the graphic on Twitter and Coach Bielema retweeted it.

poor form on the original tweeter, then!

longpig

Quote from: Smokehouse on February 04, 2015, 11:04:11 pm

The original article shows Coach B's efforts carrying over to Arkansas.
Don't be scared, be smart.