Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A little pre NSD distraction

Started by BearsBisonsBoars, February 02, 2015, 11:20:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BearsBisonsBoars

Need some distraction to get your mind off of signing day? Are you obsessed with other teams' fan bases like I am? Or do you need a chance to reminisce about one of the high points of last year? Perhaps just some good ole fashioned schadenfreude?

Then I present an Ole Miss forum discussion regarding the summary butt whipping we gave them last year, which devolves into an argument about Houston Nutt.

http://www.rebelfaithful.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=24577&start=120

Enjoy.

litmachog

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

I thought you said a little LSD distraction..  My bad. I'll be back with y'all in about 12 hours.

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

ZERO

I don't think any of us were expecting the 30-0 beatdown that came of that game. Nonetheless, Ole Miss is a team that worries me greatly next year. Freeze is a good coach who's had them trending upwards ever since he arrived, and his recruiting has been out of this world.

I'm praying like hell this guy gets caught up in some kind of recruiting scandal, turns out to be a bust, or gets called by the NFL.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

BearsBisonsBoars

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on February 03, 2015, 10:37:43 am
I thought you said a little LSD distraction..  My bad. I'll be back with y'all in about 12 hours.

I hope you brought enough for the whole class.

Hog N Bama

Ha. Ole Piss is... well, Ole Piss. nuff said  ;D :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: