Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Coach BB with most players playing in SB than any other college coach

Started by dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya, February 01, 2015, 04:18:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

MissippHog

published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

And he had the most last year, also.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Porkys Revenge

FreshHog

I posted this like a week ago in one of the other threads, people told me it was stupid :(

Quote from: FreshHog on January 27, 2015, 05:52:50 pm
Also just for you fact lovers out there....

All 4 Wisconsin Badgers on the seahawks team... Coached by our man... Coach Bret Bielema.

Both the Wisconsin Badgers for the patriots team... also coached by Coach Bret Bielema ( James White was coached by him for his first 3 years, including when he was big 10 freshman of the year )

Looks like our coach has a very VERY productive resume on developing 2 and 3 star talent into NFL quality players ( as if we didnt already know that! )

WPS :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

hoggusamoungus

Hog1952

Quote from: FreshHog on February 01, 2015, 05:30:47 pm
I posted this like a week ago in one of the other threads, people told me it was stupid :(

Thanks FreshHog +1
It's not stupid  :)

Nosboar Accubond

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Quote from: FreshHog on February 01, 2015, 05:30:47 pm

Sorry, didn't see it.  When I posted this I had just seen CBB's tweet.

bigred223

We have a great coach. Most informed people realized that when he was hired.