Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ha Ha Ha . . . Texas season in review (in pictures) . . .

Started by WizardofhOgZ, January 16, 2015, 05:56:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WizardofhOgZ

http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/showthread.php/155030-2014-TEXAS-SEASON-IN-REVIEW-IN-MS-PAINT-%28plus-added-bonus%29

Hawgzinbowlz

vBulletin Message

You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

H'mm...they don't like me at this link. LOL

" GO HOGS "

Texas Hog1

Uncommon

Hawgzinbowlz

Tom in Fort Worth

HogFanatic

micali

Quote from: Hawgzinbowlz on January 16, 2015, 06:28:42 pm
Now I'll have to get on another computer.

" GO HOGS "
Just clear your cookies and you can sign in under a different name.
When I got banned from here, it we not specified why, I just cleared my cookies and I was able to read but wasn't about to try and create a new account.  Give it a try.

PigTimePlayer

Advice for reading posts on Hogville:  Think about how stupid the average person is.  Then, remember that half of the people are more stupid than that.  So relax and take it easy on 'em.

Razorbacks - Titans - Whoever Plays the Cowboys

Porcius Magnus

This guy is classic.  I bookmarked Shaggy Bevo a few years ago so I could keep up with his MS Paint masterpieces.  I hate the Longhorns, but the posters on their board are pretty hilarious (and delusional).

Hawgzinbowlz

Quote from: micali on January 16, 2015, 07:35:39 pm
Just clear your cookies and you can sign in under a different name.
When I got banned from here, it we not specified why, I just cleared my cookies and I was able to read but wasn't about to try and create a new account.  Give it a try.
Thanks

" GO HOGS "

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

LAHog124

"If there's one thing I hate it's losing. If there's two things I hate it it's losing and getting cancer." -Kenny Powers

Hog N Bama

WOW that is some funny stuff right there. LMAO  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

ZERO

The picture of the Texas o-line is by far my favorite part. Funny how they're all 4* and 5* talent.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

SwineGrind

Choctaw Hog

Quote from: WizardofhOgZ on January 16, 2015, 05:56:48 pm
http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/showthread.php/155030-2014-TEXAS-SEASON-IN-REVIEW-IN-MS-PAINT-%28plus-added-bonus%29

The small nuances are really good.  Especially the Arkansas fan, who appears to be a woman, saying something that only men should/would say.   

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.

josh_sec33

Ah thujone. I've been waiting for this the last few weeks. And as usual...not disappointed.

He does this weekly shame pain on his blog. I'm not going to link it because it is very, very NSFW (but funny as hell)

Just google "prevail and ride"
Quote from: Hogstocking on February 07, 2008, 11:45:16 am
The 'fence' has been replaced by the Great Wall of China wrapped in barbed wire guarded by snipers. 

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

Danny J

Quote from: ZERO on January 18, 2015, 04:58:44 am
The picture of the Texas o-line is by far my favorite part. Funny how they're all 4* and 5* talent.
Yeah...that one made me LOL

DeltaBoy

Tejano Jawg

Wow, that's a winner. I'm honored that we made an appearance.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

code red

"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

Albert Einswine

Any time the image of an o-line includes cake and Stephen Hawking it's just chock full of epic!
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

DeltaBoy

rickm1976

I'm still laughing, but I really wonder how long it will take Charlie to get it turned around.  I hate the Whorns on general principles, but I do still look on them as family from the old SWC days, and miss playing them every year.  Darrell was a good guy, and he and Frank were close friends for years.  I was proud of them for beating USC in the 2005 NCG.  I'm sure they will be back - probably sooner than later.

DeltaBoy

Yep it will take Charlie at least 2 more years to turn that program around.

WizardofhOgZ

Quote from: DeltaBoy on January 22, 2015, 12:15:33 pm
Yep it will take Charlie at least 2 more years to turn that program around.

The problem is (for Charlie), I'm not sure he can withstand two more non-championship (Conference) type seasons.  His entrance to the Burnt-orange nation was bumpy to begin with, and the grumbling hasn't stopped all season. 

http://www.businessinsider.com/red-mccombs-slams-charlie-strong-texas-hire-2014-1

Throw in a loss to us (who most tea-sips think they should NEVER lose to), and the heat has been turned up.  Another season like 2014 might be his last.

PorkSoda

I am doing my utmost not to bust out laughing at work.  I'm only a few slides in and failing miserably.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

FreshHog

Quote from: Choctaw Hog on January 18, 2015, 09:24:53 am
The small nuances are really good.  Especially the Arkansas fan, who appears to be a woman, saying something that only men should/would say.

I'm pretty sure thats intended to be CBB bro.

razorbackkid

I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

DeltaBoy

Quote from: WizardofhOgZ on January 22, 2015, 01:55:41 pm
The problem is (for Charlie), I'm not sure he can withstand two more non-championship (Conference) type seasons.  His entrance to the Burnt-orange nation was bumpy to begin with, and the grumbling hasn't stopped all season. 

http://www.businessinsider.com/red-mccombs-slams-charlie-strong-texas-hire-2014-1

Throw in a loss to us (who most tea-sips think they should NEVER lose to), and the heat has been turned up.  Another season like 2014 might be his last.

If UT lets those Moneyed Non Football players control things they will never get back on TOP.  Mack Brown went to seed hobnobbing with those folks and drove the program into the ditch.  It will take at least 2 more recruiting classes to get things back unless he lands some stud QB like the kid from OHIO STATE.

Justagp

Break & Run

Quote from: FreshHog on January 22, 2015, 05:56:24 pm
I'm pretty sure thats intended to be CBB bro.

Yeah...it definitely was although it resembled Chaney more.
Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

DeltaBoy

Short horns are forgetting their butt hurt with that recruiting class Charlie pulled in this year.