Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anthlon Bell is due for a big game

Started by cmhogn, March 21, 2015, 10:44:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

cmhogn

Nothing would make me happier than to have Bell step up and hit about 4 3's today. I think he will get looks in a up and down game. I like our chances if others are knocking down a fair amount of 3's to compliment Portis and Qualls scoring. He's due for a break out. Go Hogs!

arkansasrazorback

Need him and Madden to combine for more than like 2 points.  Needs to combine for about 20. 

intelligence

rude1

In a lot of ways the Tarheels mirror us, at times they will lose focus defensively, this is where Bell has a chance to get some open looks that he needs to knock down.

Qhog

He's gotta get looks.   He can't free himself off the dribble, and N.C. won't have any reason to double down low.  Gotta hope he gets open in transition, or UNC loses sight of him so he can get going. 

Danny J

Quote from: rude1 on March 21, 2015, 12:13:49 pm
In a lot of ways the Tarheels mirror us, at times they will lose focus defensively, this is where Bell has a chance to get some open looks that he needs to knock down.
Yep and they also like to get up and down the court which should also lead to open shots. We really need 20+ from our bench today however we can get it.

hawginbigd1

Bell has had more balls come out of the cylinder this season than I can remember ever seeing for another player. When he can go for 12-16 points in a game we can beat anybody. I think if he can get hot or Madden we can win the next 2 or more

popcornhog

Quote from: cmhogn on March 21, 2015, 10:44:35 am
Nothing would make me happier than to have Bell step up and hit about 4 3's today. I think he will get looks in a up and down game. I like our chances if others are knocking down a fair amount of 3's to compliment Portis and Qualls scoring. He's due for a break out. Go Hogs!

If he could have a 4/7 from three point land kind of game I believe we'd win by double digits.
WPS

Kevin

He will shoot better today.  Second game in same venue. He shot a lot better in game 2 in Nashville
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

BigSexyHog

I hope he does.  Getting 15 from him would be great tonight.
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

pigture perfect

I was thinking the same thing as the OP.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

alaback

JenksHawg

If we can get 30 from Bell & Portis combined I think we win. 

HOGINTENNESSEE

We need Bell or Beard to have a good game from down town.

Beard's offense has hit the freshman wall Unfortunately.

I hope we get it from one of these 2

HawgTide

Quote from: Kevin on March 21, 2015, 01:14:24 pm
He will shoot better today.  Second game in same venue. He shot a lot better in game 2 in Nashville

Man I hope so. Beard and Bell are both due for a good shooting game...they have been off target for a while.

regi

UNC not a good defensive team, if Portis gets out of his funk. Bell, Beard, Madden, Qualls and Durham should get lots of good looks.