Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks vs Wofford

Started by Razorbacks#1, March 19, 2015, 08:09:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

AloRaptor

Ulysses_S_Grunt

40MINSOFHELL

intelligence

Quote from: AloRaptor on March 19, 2015, 08:15:23 pm
WPS!!! It's almost Showtime!! :razorback:

Hogs gonna roll like the river of Jordan tonight

pigheaded

My Mother is over eighty and still doesn't need glasses. Drinks her Wild Turkey right out of the bottle.

Capt. Hamm

razCzar

Hogs have handled "Bulldogs" all season.  Time to make it 5zip.

MemphisBossHog

UNC advances by the skin of their teeth.  Harvard misses a 3 pt to win the game.  Too bad.  What a performance by Harvard.

If Hogs are fortunate enough to pull this out tonight, we will have to face the Tar Heels.

Man, I hope sharp, focused, "good shooting" Hogs show up tonight.  History says that the 5/12 matchups in the NCAA tourneys provide upsets.  Here is to the 5 seed taking care of bidness tonight.

rzrbk4life

WPS!! Have been some pretty close games already today. Wouldn't mind seeing a 15+ pt blowout by the hogs
Let's call those hogs!!!!

Breems

I'm so pumped and nervous! On the biggest stage in college basketball for the first time in centuries!
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

elksnort

If we take care of business (not a given) then UNC will be going from Silver sneakers yoga to HIIT spin class going from Harvard to the Razorbacks.

passinghog

WhatsitHOGabout

Won't even be close.  Go ahead and go to bed. 😉

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: Capt. Hamm on March 19, 2015, 08:24:36 pm
Go Hogs! Dang I hate these late games!
Not going to gripe about this one, because we are in the tourney. Go RAZORBACKS!
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Hog Fan from Camden

panhandlepig

GO HOGS!!!!! WHOOP WOFFORD!

I am so nervous. It feels really really good to be nervous in March again.  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

intelligence

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

40MINSOFHELL

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

40MINSOFHELL

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

40MINSOFHELL

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

ronmahony

Been some good games today, hoping this one isn't near that close. Go Hogs!
"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

40MINSOFHELL

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Quote from: 40MINSOFHELL on March 19, 2015, 08:49:50 pm
Hope all the upsets are over for the day.

I wouldn't mind seeing Hampton beat UK

Capt. Hamm

Hope it is blowout by halftime. Then I can go to bed!

40MINSOFHELL

Breems

Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

PonderinHog

40MINSOFHELL

Capt. Hamm

Hawgzinbowlz

Hope for The Hogs to control the entire game and have it close enough that we don't get over confident for UNC.
Run the offense through Bobby...and then who ever has the hot hands.

" GO HOGS "

Jek Tono Porkins

I can already tell I'm going to be muting this game eventually. These commentators are already pissing me off for some reason...
I have known the troubles I was born to know
I have wanted things a poor man's born to want
And in all my dreams and memories I go running
Through the fields of Arkansas from which I sprung

40MINSOFHELL

Ulysses_S_Grunt

RobGob

Quote from: Jek Tono Porkins on March 19, 2015, 08:57:15 pm
I can already tell I'm going to be muting this game eventually. These commentators are already pissing me off for some reason...

At least we don't have to listen to Dick Vitale. I had to mute that SEC Championship game quick.

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: Jek Tono Porkins on March 19, 2015, 08:57:15 pm

I never listen to them.  Mute button has been my friend for years.

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

GatorHog

trippigs

Razorbacks#1

Game on

Line up:
Madden
Qualls
Beard
Harris
Portis

THUNDER!

40MINSOFHELL

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!