Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wallpaper

Started by WooPig90, November 01, 2017, 01:01:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WooPig90

Does anyone have any good Hog basketball computer wallpapers? Maybe with a schedule even perhaps?  ;D

sickboy

What size range are you looking for?

Nolan's Boots

Iceman posted a nice one in the bball recruiting forum. The rivals thread.
Pigs Gon Fly Today Brotha

Hog_Swanson

Quote from: sickboy on November 01, 2017, 02:13:21 pm
What size range are you looking for?
Standard monitor for me.  None of the wide screen sizes.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

The_Iceman

Quote from: Hampagne Life on November 01, 2017, 02:37:52 pm
Iceman posted a nice one in the bball recruiting forum. The rivals thread.

That wasn't a schedule tho, it was a poster of all the commits.

Hog_Swanson

Quote from: The_Iceman on November 01, 2017, 02:41:40 pm
That wasn't a schedule tho, it was a poster of all the commits.
That one would make a good schedule for next year.

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

WooPig90

Quote from: Hog_Swanson on November 01, 2017, 02:41:39 pm
Standard monitor for me.  None of the wide screen sizes.

Yeah Standard works but im not picky

sickboy

Here's one I drummed up this afternoon. If I have time, I'll make one for the other players. And the starting five too. I'll also format for a 4:3 monitor.

Gotta run to watch Game 7.

BrooklynRoss

Quote from: sickboy on November 01, 2017, 07:18:02 pm
Here's one I drummed up this afternoon. If I have time, I'll make one for the other players. And the starting five too. I'll also format for a 4:3 monitor.

Sickboy is our resident (fantastic) graphic designer.
I support the Razorbacks in the city that never sleeps.

hogwood

Quote from: sickboy on November 01, 2017, 07:18:02 pm

How on earth do you do that!

Dwight_K_Shrute

Very nice.  I think each forum should have a schedule thread stickied at the top. 
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

NWAHog479

I had a few too many at the Red/White game and left my calendar in my friends car, this is great!

mhuff

Would like to see this In a sticky. Thanks for the effort

mhuff

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on November 02, 2017, 08:26:52 am
Very nice.  I think each forum should have a schedule thread stickied at the top. 

Agree. The good thing about this one is the tv schedule is included as well

sickboy

No problem, guys. I got a minor in graphic design, so I can slap some stuff together. But there are definitely way more talented artist out there than me.

Here's a Macon wallpaper in the same style. Beard coming next. FYI: These are 1920x1080. I'll make standard monitor formats ASAP.

sickboy

sickboy

OK, back to work. Will add a Thompson and a Thomas one next. Then finish with one that has the entire starting five. You guys can pick your poison.

Hog_Swanson

hawgrunner

phadedhawg

These are great Sickboy!  Thanks a million brother!!!!!

bjl

Not as nice as sickboy's, but i put this together.  it's 4k size, but will scale decently.

NWAHog479

Got that Barford wallpaper schedule up at the office, nicely done

LarrySatchellGOAT

Quote from: bjl on November 17, 2017, 02:12:49 pm
Not as nice as sickboy's, but i put this together.  it's 4k size, but will scale decently.

Nice work, BJL!