Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Still A Hogs Fan

Started by Hawgphat, September 23, 2017, 09:44:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawgphat

If we don't win another game this season, I'll remain a Hogs fan.  That is a guaranteed promise.  But I no longer believe in the destiny of this program - as is -  to achieve parity - - -  let alone greatness.  I'm out of hopeful expectation.

HardCore

Quote from: Hawgphat on September 23, 2017, 09:44:08 pm
If we don't win another game this season, I'll remain a Hogs fan.  That is a guaranteed promise.  But I no longer believe in the destiny of this program - as is -  to achieve parity - - -  let alone greatness.  I'm out of hopeful expectation.

Well, everyone on the board will always be loyal Hog Fans...its in our blood.  But, as with many on the board, this is my Alma Matter.  Watching all of this is pretty personal to me.  I take great pride in my University as an Alumni.  I am just sick, tired, and disgusted with the nonchalant attitude on winning coming from the Admin up on campus.  Jeff Long is not Alumni, he is not an Arkansan, so taking the "high road" to make himself look good to outside parties at the expense of my AM, really pisses me off.  This just a stop off career move for him (in his mind).  Negotiatng a coaching contract extension that literally put handcuffs on our University with no viable out??  Enough is enough.....pretty much everyone on this board probably has some kind of accountability in their job/career, so I see no reason why Long should be immune to it.  Time to move on.
Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)