Previous topic - Next topic

what do you think the outcome will be for tonights contest

Arkansas wins by 10+
Hogs win by 5+
Cal wins by 5 or less
Hogs hang on with close win
Cal Wins

#1HogFanForLife

I think the Hogs win this one. With Cal having there two big men out there coach will go "small" with kreklow at the 4 spot..it's time for the hogs to give Cal some payback.

popcornhog

Quote from: RazorbackNation35 on March 24, 2014, 05:07:16 am
I think the Hogs win this one. With Cal having there two big men out there coach will go "small" with kreklow at the 4 spot..it's time for the hogs to give Cal some payback.

Those bigs over their being out will certainly help us.
WPS

ChicaGO HOGS GO

It only matters that we come out and play "our game"-- this team can beat anyone!

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

The_Iceman

Shouldn't the last option be different than "Cal wins?" You already have a Cal wins by less than 5, so maybe a Cal wins by 5+?

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

fsrider

Depends on which Hog team travels to California.  the guys that played against Ole Miss and the 2nd half against IN State.  OR those guys that traveled to AL and SC.    AR has two different teams.

Hawg Red

Not sure what to expect from the Hogs tonight, so I went with "Cal wins by 5 or less." With Solomon out, hopefully we can pull it out. Wouldn't surprise me if we did win. It would be great to get another true road win in.

YouCrawl_IQuall

Lots of ambiguous comments being made on this forum about Michael Qualls last couple days. If he's not a contributor tonight then I don't see how we have a chance honestly.

onebadrubi

Quote from: YouCrawl_IQuall on March 24, 2014, 10:14:57 am
Lots of ambiguous comments being made on this forum about Michael Qualls last couple days. If he's not a contributor tonight then I don't see how we have a chance honestly.

Where and what are these comments being made?  I haven't seen them?  Qualls will need 10 points and 5 rebounds for us to win

Hawg Red

Quote from: YouCrawl_IQuall on March 24, 2014, 10:14:57 am

What regard?

I only know of ambiguity surrounding if Qualls will be here next season.

Nipsey Mussle

I'm torn, mainly because it depends on how seriously our team is taking this game. If we play hard from beginning to end, I love our chances.

I do know this: If we win, HV will be yawning and wondering what the big deal is, if we lose, HV will be in mass hysteria wondering how we could lose such a game.

YouCrawl_IQuall

Quote from: onebadrubi on March 24, 2014, 10:16:34 am
Where and what are these comments being made?  I haven't seen them?  Qualls will need 10 points and 5 rebounds for us to win

The threads they were in were moved to Vents n Rumors. If he really was late to practice by 20 minutes then I could see him getting 0 minutes in tonights game

Hawg Red

Man, looking at Cal's recent schedule.....we really should win this game. But it is a true road game, so that's the great equalizer. 3-5 in their last 8 -- only wins coming against USC (won 2 Pac-12 games), Colorado (1 point OT win, CU without best player) and Utah Valley. Even with our two bad showings against Bama and SC, Cal looks to have ended the season much worse than we did.

Nipsey Mussle

Cal is now a 2.5 point favorite.

FelixJonesorDMAC?

We can win this game, it will be close and I will be there calling the hogs in Berkeley.

bphi11ips

Odds are Cal will win, but Hogs can win if they shoot well and/or want it more.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

razorbackkid

:razorback:  1 or 100...I just want a win.
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

hawgmasta

We have improved our road play this year. I still just can't 100% believe in them on the road. Smite me if you please; they just seem to lay some eggs on the road often.

Hopefully they do care about this tournament and try hard. If they get past this I think they'll have more drive to try and win it and get a free trip out of the experience.

rzrbackramsfan

Hogs win by 10, Solomon's out, they're going to get this work.

DangerBear

Good luck tonight, gents. Cal hasn't been playing well and not having Solomon will hurt us on the boards but it's a long way from home for you guys. I predict Cal comes away with a 4 pt victory, Cobbs with 20+, Kravish with 3 key blocks and Bird with a handful of clutch treys.

MikePiazza

Identity theft is not a joke, Jim. Millions of families suffer every year.

razorbackkid

Quote from: DangerBear on March 24, 2014, 02:51:51 pm
Good luck tonight, gents. Cal hasn't been playing well and not having Solomon will hurt us on the boards but it's a long way from home for you guys. I predict Cal comes away with a 4 pt victory, Cobbs with 20+, Kravish with 3 key blocks and Bird with a handful of clutch treys.
Good luck to you as well.  See ya on sportscenter.  :razorback:
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

dbhog

Quote from: ChicaGO HOGS GO on March 24, 2014, 08:01:30 am
It only matters that we come out and play "our game"-- this team can beat anyone!

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Yep and they have shown that they can lose to anyone if they don't put out the effort.  Think they will come to play tonight and win going away.

bigredone

I think the Hogs win a close one. I would not bet the house, though.

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: FelixJonesorDMAC? on March 24, 2014, 12:26:49 pm
We can win this game, it will be close and I will be there calling the hogs in Berkeley.

Great showing by arkansas fans.  Good job Bay Area fans that went.