Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A tribute to Frank Broyles

Started by DEVICEHIGH, January 20, 2007, 04:47:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DEVICEHIGH

January 20, 2007, 04:47:28 pm Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 12:37:29 pm by DEVICEHIGH
Thanks paw paw

[youtube=425,350]L07924jsa3k[/youtube]
Hillbilly? I prefer Appalachian American

WestMemphisHogFan

Awesome. That brought tears to my eyes. Thanks devicehigh.  BTW, loved  the music. 

VenturaHog

that song is really good, is it the stanley bros

Pigskin_Porker

Funny!  Are we in that darkest hour??
"ATHLETICS IS A MINDSET.  WINNERS THINK DIFFERENT. I SHOULD STOP SAYING 'THINK' BECAUSE WINNERS DON'T THINK, THEY JUST DO IT."                                                                                            -- COACH JOHN McDONNELL  (42 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS)                                                

. . .  Es ist verdammt hart, das Beste zu sein . . .

Scott E.

The sunrise can't get here soon enough for me.

HogasaurusRex

Well when I coached football we used to have to walk uphill to wipe our own A$$.

What?

Oh, that's just JFB......

Arkapigdiesel

Farkin great!  I enjoy the Stanley Bros.
Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

whatsshakinbacon

AWESOME..

CAN I SAY IT AGAIN?

AWESOME!!

Bacon out...

Hogtropolis™

Great work DEVICE.  Keep 'em coming.

Grag T

I'm gonna be laughing at that until I fall asleep tonight  ;D
"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live;  it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.  Unselfishness is letting other people's lives alone, not interfering with them.  Selfishness always aims at creating around it an absolute uniformity of type."  - Oscar Wilde

PulledPork

I guess being able to hear the music adds to it, huh?

Pulled out...

DEVICEHIGH

Quote from: PulledPork on January 22, 2007, 04:42:07 pm
I guess being able to hear the music adds to it, huh?

Pulled out...

lil bit.
Still haven't got your sound fixed? I'm not doing another one for ya Pulled until you get your box to the shop! ;)

GWFan

I love that one.  Besides, I love the Stanley Bros. old bluegrass gospel music.  I happen to have those songs on CD, believe it or not!

pigture perfect

I am going to be snickering all day. Thanks DH.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

SpareRib

I'll fish 'til the money's gone ... then I'll fish for food!<br /><br />My heritage - Dutch/Polish/German on one side, English/Welsh on the other.  I'm a mutt, not a show dog.  Proud to be an American!

DEVICEHIGH

February 15, 2007, 08:44:13 pm #16 Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 10:27:21 pm by DEVICEHIGH

DEVICEHIGH

February 15, 2007, 08:44:44 pm #17 Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 10:27:38 pm by DEVICEHIGH

DEVICEHIGH

February 15, 2007, 08:45:01 pm #18 Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 10:27:57 pm by DEVICEHIGH

DEVICEHIGH

February 15, 2007, 08:45:20 pm #19 Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 10:28:16 pm by DEVICEHIGH

DEVICEHIGH

February 15, 2007, 08:45:42 pm #20 Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 10:28:36 pm by DEVICEHIGH

DEVICEHIGH

February 15, 2007, 08:45:56 pm #21 Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 10:28:56 pm by DEVICEHIGH

DEVICEHIGH

DEVICEHIGH

DEVICEHIGH

HairyHog

Great Music...   You won't hear that on KMAG or KTCS

moses_007

Uncle Jed

Note to John White:   Please do your job.     Frank and Nutt have repeatedly demonstrated that they are not capable of theirs.    Time to find somebody that who is capable ....and end this nightmare.   The players and fans deserve better than this.

mword

DEVIL DOG HOG

Quote from: DEVICEHIGH on February 15, 2007, 08:45:20 pm

Is that HDN standing by Frank?

Where did you get my College pictures from?
"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

turbo2000

Frank has been using his political influence for a very long time.