Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Always fun when we win!

Started by ShadowHawg, January 23, 2018, 08:05:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowHawg

Not what I would call pretty but man it was exciting down the stretch.

PonderinHog

That was not fun!  lol

It is now!

razorpimp

Yes it was very exciting and the Hogs escaped with a win!  Good job Hogs!

Capt. Hamm

PharmacistHog

Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

lynbug

First conference road win....back to 500 in conference play.  It kinda feels like a reboot where anythings possible from this point forward.

HognitiveDissonance

It was a great win. Maybe this will be a springboard to a strong finish.

It was a determined group that took the floor tonight.

porkinsons disease

Nice win Hogs! Hope we get on a roll.
This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

hogsanity

Another Herculean effort by Bradford and Macon. They are going to wear out dragging the other players and the staff around on their shoulders for another dozen or so games.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

niels_boar

Quote from: hogsanity on January 23, 2018, 11:24:50 pm
Another Herculean effort by Bradford and Macon. They are going to wear out dragging the other players and the staff around on their shoulders for another dozen or so games.

Yes, because all over college basketball teams are getting road wins in power conferences tonight  with their stars playing so-so basketball.  And that Gafford kid, he hasn't done anything all year.
The jawbone of an ass is just as dangerous a weapon today as in Sampson's time.

pigture perfect

It certainly is more fun. Hope the fun continues.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

hawgball40

Quote from: ShadowHawg on January 23, 2018, 08:05:28 pm
Not what I would call pretty but man it was exciting down the stretch.
I'll give it to you. I was not pleased by our play for most of the game as i've expressed multiple times since the game ended, but the end was sure exciting, you're right on about that, hot dog. Also, I don't know what it is, but for some reason the last 4 or 5 games we've had vs UGA have been thrillers. Maybe we are starting to develop a bball rivalry with them or something, idk.