Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

? for the PC crowd

Started by HogAlum99, January 23, 2018, 06:24:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogAlum99

As I'm watching the Hog bb game, they go to Jimmy Dykes in the studio at half. Anyway, it shows he is a 3 year "letter winner" at UA. IS IT POLITICALLY INCORRECT TO SAY LETTERMAN NOW??? Just when you think things can't possibly get anymore stupid, here comes this BS!!! So do you get a "letter winners" jacket now!

livevanguy

I don't think this is a PC issue, but a JD issue.
Call'n the hogs from the Pacific Northwest

nwahogfan1

Quote from: HogAlum99 on January 23, 2018, 06:24:34 pm
As I'm watching the Hog bb game, they go to Jimmy Dykes in the studio at half. Anyway, it shows he is a 3 year "letter winner" at UA. IS IT POLITICALLY INCORRECT TO SAY LETTERMAN NOW??? Just when you think things can't possibly get anymore stupid, here comes this BS!!! So do you get a "letter winners" jacket now!

Shows that he worked his butt off in practice for $0 dollars worth of scholarship money and played enough minutes to get his sweater.  It is a great honor to say that you have that kind of discipline for 4 years.    Does it hurt your feelings or are you jealous? 

DoctorSusscrofa

How does Letter Winner hurt anybody?  Some PC is indeed stupid.  But Letter Winner doesn't bother me at all.  But I'm not looking for something to whine over.
Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton

Sooiepride

I agree that is a bit far. Political correctness is how people that don't know how to deal with the truth deal with their own insecurities. We shouldn't have to change the English language to be "all inclusive".  Just my ugly, non-inclusive opinion.
God, Family, Country, Razorbacks.

HogAlum99

Quote from: nwahogfan1 on January 23, 2018, 07:25:38 pm
Shows that he worked his butt off in practice for $0 dollars worth of scholarship money and played enough minutes to get his sweater.  It is a great honor to say that you have that kind of discipline for 4 years.    Does it hurt your feelings or are you jealous? 

Huh? Do you have some kinda reading comprehension problem dude? The question was about the PC crowd using letter winner over letterman! I honestly don't even know what in the hell youre even talking about with that idiotic reply of yours!

HogAlum99

Quote from: DoctorSusscrofa on January 23, 2018, 07:29:42 pm
How does Letter Winner hurt anybody?  Some PC is indeed stupid.  But Letter Winner doesn't bother me at all.  But I'm not looking for something to whine over.

I'm so proud for you!!!

Gizmo