Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (13-6, 3-4) @ Georgia (12-6, 3-4)

Started by Razorbacks#1, January 23, 2018, 04:53:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

navyhog24

40MINSOFHELL

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

alohawg

Quote from: rhog1 on January 23, 2018, 05:57:35 pm
I've seen this one before. We get down big at the half, pull within 10 or so in the second half before losing by 14+.

yep, I get it.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

HogAllMighty

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Breems

Another blowout coming. We haven't fixed a thing.

Not even mad at our defense anymore. UGA is shooting pretty well regardless. Our offense is atrocious. We miss every layup we shoot. Can't make a 3 anymore to save our lives. No one can drive to the hoop like we were in non-con.

Turn this one off early, fellas. Video game time.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

40MINSOFHELL

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Rbill

How come we can't do that thing where we pass to someone near the basket and put the ball in the basket?

elksnort

Poker_hog

Quote from: alohawg on January 23, 2018, 05:53:51 pm
That's that great coaching.....

Now that we don't press there's no excuse for such bad half court defense.
Sometimes wrong, but never in doubt

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

40MINSOFHELL

PonderinHog

Quote from: Breems on January 23, 2018, 05:58:39 pm
Another blowout coming. We haven't fixed a thing.

Not even mad at our defense anymore. UGA is shooting pretty well regardless. Our offense is atrocious. We miss every layup we shoot. Can't make a 3 anymore to save our lives. No one can drive to the hoop like we were in non-con.

Turn this one off early, fellas. Video game time.
Down to nine, Breems.  Hang tough!

hawgball40

man i've got about 0.00001% faith in our ability to come back in this game.

HogFansReunited

That was one hell of a flop, yeah it was a foul but the guy over sold it.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

MemphisBossHog

Quote from: Cmheinley on January 23, 2018, 05:56:46 pm
Bahaha. 17% shooting
the sad thing is we have seen this before. 

Just a team that cannot handle situations where everyone ISNT yelling for them. 

They apparently have no desire to defend the 3 pt line tonight as GA keeps shooting and making 3 after 3 as they have given up 5 of 9 shooting from behind the line.   
Hogs now up to a whopping 36.4% shooting.

RaisinHog

Quote from: alohawg on January 23, 2018, 05:56:19 pm
This is why I gave up. This team is a bleeping joke coached by a clueless moron.

So u are not watching games but you still come here too gripe ... Makes since

elksnort

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

BannerMountainMan

There is no way we will score 20 this half, 1 minute 23 seconds later we have 20
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

HogFansReunited

Hopefully the team is waking up now. They are not out of this but they have to play as a team and make open shots.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

MemphisBossHog

Quote from: Rbill on January 23, 2018, 05:59:14 pm
How come we can't do that thing where we pass to someone near the basket and put the ball in the basket?
yeah, that find the open guy near the goal and make one of the assist thingys

Kenny Dowell Loggains

I honestly think myself and 4 of my fat A$$ friends could give a better road effort than the Hogs.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Dustin Thomas has the hot hand tonight. Didn't think I'd EVER say that!
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

bhogs05

Gafford gets position and we will never give it to him..thats on mike. He needs to be telling our senior guards to feed him. He works hard down low and rarely gets a touch..makes no sense

Letsroll1200

HawgHeadCheese

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on January 23, 2018, 06:02:02 pm
I've been saying that for a while
Some of the shots teams make against us and the bounces they get or every player gets out of a shooting slump against us

HeyHogs

Just when they start to pass and play as a team.  Barford becomes a ball hog.

PonderinHog

Quote from: bhogs05 on January 23, 2018, 06:03:06 pm
Gafford gets position and we will never give it to him..thats on mike. He needs to be telling our senior guards to feed him. He works hard down low and rarely gets a touch..makes no sense
It might help with our slow starts.

alohawg

Quote from: RaisinHog on January 23, 2018, 06:01:14 pm

So u are not watching games but you still come here too gripe ... Makes since

Is this game any different than the other road games? I can read this thread for the answer, plus I'm at work....
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

MemphisBossHog

Im sure they are keying on DGafford and making it tough for him.  He is 0-2 from the field for no points so far, but we still need to keep trying to establish him.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Rbill

Quote from: HawgHeadCheese on January 23, 2018, 06:03:51 pm
Some of the shots teams make against us and the bounces they get or every player gets out of a shooting slump against us

That's not a coincidence or a curse.

HamIAm

Quote from: HawgHeadCheese on January 23, 2018, 06:03:51 pm

what's that old saying "luck is the residue of design"  - in this case it's working in reverse

Poker_hog

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on January 23, 2018, 06:02:52 pm
Dustin Thomas has the hot hand tonight. Didn't think I'd EVER say that!

You think he meant to bank that one?
Sometimes wrong, but never in doubt

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Bogghawg

When you see how well this team has played this year and you know they are well capable, it makes it so frustrating when they don't show up.  Add to that that this happens over and over and over with no signs of any effort to correct makes it time to do something drastic.
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

hog golf

It's a good thing Georgia isn't very good, otherwise we'd be getting blown out
I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize

bkjbearcat

B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S BEARCATS, BEARCATS GOOOOOOO BEARCATS!!!!!!!<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Football: 1998, 1999, 2009, 2013, 2015, 2016<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Mens Basketball: 2017, 2019, No.1 team in 2020,2021, 2022

Rbill