Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Weather

Started by Pigsknuckles, January 21, 2018, 08:58:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pigsknuckles

How are you folks doing  in Western Arkansas? Radar looks like a war zone.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

grayhawg

Quote from: Pigsknuckles on January 21, 2018, 08:58:58 pm
How are you folks doing  in Western Arkansas? Radar looks like a war zone.
Lots of rain and lightning in Crawford county, so far that's all where I am.

Knot2brite

It is about to light it up down here at the SW corner
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

RaisinHog

Yup looks like we fixing too go under a Nader warning here in little river county .. I just hope my wife doesn't make me leave my recliner

RockyMtnHog

You guys stay safe in Western Arkansas.  Those out of season tornadoes are usually the worst.
"On the Eighth Day, God created the Razorbacks!"

Flrazrback

Be safe, those tornados are bad news..  It's 51 degrees in NW Florida with a 3mph breeze...

247Hog

Quote from: grayhawg on January 21, 2018, 09:01:31 pm
Lots of rain and lightning in Crawford county, so far that's all where I am.

In Crawford County as well. Most heavy stuff was a bit South of us and we got lucky. After living through the tornado that hit Fort Smith and Van Buren in 1996, i feel blessed to make it through anytime a tornado warning is issued.
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

grayhawg

Quote from: 247Hog on January 21, 2018, 10:05:12 pm
In Crawford County as well. Most heavy stuff was a bit South of us and we got lucky. After living through the tornado that hit Fort Smith and Van Buren in 1996, i feel blessed to make it through anytime a tornado warning is issued.
My wife and I stood on our front porch and watched it do heavy damage on Mt Vista homes.

cardinalandwhite

Quote from: RockyMtnHog on January 21, 2018, 09:42:57 pm
You guys stay safe in Western Arkansas.  Those out of season tornadoes are usually the worst.

It was 70 degrees in Bentonville this afternoon. That's a recipe for some nasty weather every time.
"Wise people think all they say; fools say all they think." - Anonymous

HognitiveDissonance

Quote from: 247Hog on January 21, 2018, 10:05:12 pm
That must have been the one that Matt Jones slept through. I think his dad told that story on him once.