Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

For those disappointed in the Chavis hire.

Started by Piggfoot, January 18, 2018, 04:08:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

LAGNAF

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on January 18, 2018, 07:55:17 pm
Then they wouldn't be recruited to begin with, which would render your point, moot.

If only you could render him mute.

PonderinHog

Bash

Quote from: PonderinHog on January 18, 2018, 05:11:40 pm
What do you think about moving to the Big 12 ???

Quote from: Ched "UglyUncle" Carpenter on January 18, 2018, 05:19:53 pm
Should we still be playing games in Little Rock?

Quote from: ricepig on January 18, 2018, 05:20:05 pm
I don't know about that, I'm still working on if Long had to fire Petrino.

Quote from: HogPharmer on January 18, 2018, 05:26:28 pm
It's almost as delusional as thinking Gruden would come coach at your school...

Quote from: Sonofahog on January 18, 2018, 05:20:49 pm
Fire Nutt

Quote from: HogPharmer on January 18, 2018, 05:25:59 pm
Fire Bert

Quote from: PorkSoda on January 18, 2018, 06:52:07 pm
Anthracite, what do y'all think?

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on January 19, 2018, 12:16:01 am
Popcorn hog?
Dog bone hog?
Front facing?

Why don't we play ASU?
The past was erased, the erasure was forgotten, the lie became truth.

HoggyCat

I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

umpqua

I miss Robert Shields....really do.

Coke.

Uncommon

10-12

ParkerSchnabel

Its my opinion that adjusting the team's attitude and approach to the game which will include loss of approximately 1000 pounds of team weight, getting conditioned and requiring attention to detail, every detail from every coach and player, will add 2 or 3 victories to this team with this group.  Then change of schemes and better use of available players will add 2 or 3 more.  So I hope we go from a 2 or 3 win team based on BB still being the coach to 6 wins and maybe more in 2018.  I think there is 8 wins in this group with perfect conditions but I do not expect those perfect conditions.

johnfanman

Morris is still the bad hire. The rest of the staff isn't going to fix that. So the real question is who is our head coach in 4 years?
Watching the Hogs through hell or high water.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: johnfanman on January 21, 2018, 11:11:23 am
Morris is still the bad hire. The rest of the staff isn't going to fix that. So the real question is who is our head coach in 4 years?

It's so great to have such a coaching hire expert on here. Glad you can tell us all how much of one you think you are..........................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

King Kong

jackflash

I like this staff before its over think everyone else will also

HoggusMaximus

Quote from: HogPharmer on January 18, 2018, 04:29:10 pm
Venables. If only we had offered him, he would've taken a job just coaching LBs here.

At least that's what half the people that post here think.

I heard he would have done for free just because he and Coach morris are buds.

LZH

Go on...........

wildhogman

I was going to respond to you. But instead I went and read some of your post history.  lol. For a good read some of you should read it.  Wanted to "fire CBP" in 2008 or early 2009 for being a bust at HC. Now I don't subscribe to CBP being the greatest we ever had. Or even being great. But he certainly wasn't a bust until april1st 2012.

MuskogeeHogFan

January 21, 2018, 04:43:58 pm #64 Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 06:22:47 pm by MuskogeeHogFan

That's not true. Morris is a good hire and a coach with an offensive system that will most likely give us a better opportunity to win in the SEC. Teams that can't compete with Alabama, Georgia, Florida, LSU, Auburn, etc. in higher end recruiting, need an additional edge to compete at this level. Morris' offense can give us that edge that we need.

I'm waiting to see what Chavis can do with the defense. The offense will come together and put more butts back in the bleachers. The defense will win games for us if they can be just average or above average.
Go Hogs Go!