Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hammer Down Music Video

Started by threeNout, December 09, 2017, 09:25:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

threeNout

December 09, 2017, 09:25:19 pm Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 07:14:28 am by threeNout

Ramble on Barbershop

With all do respect, and remember that I'm saying with all do respect. Please never make anything like that again. You should be sorry for wasting my time watching it, and your time for making it.
member # 407

You are no better than anyone, you are just as good but no better, be HUMBLE and you will see the difference in relationships. He who can be carefree yet mindful at the same time, has found the secret of living in enlightened PEACE.

ChitownHawg

I thought CCM said we were in the left lane, but the car was in the right.  ;D
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

HoggusMaximus

Quote from: KingScissom on December 09, 2017, 10:24:40 pm
With all do respect, and remember that I'm saying with all do respect. Please never make anything like that again. You should be sorry for wasting my time watching it, and your time for making it.

soooieman

I think it was meant to be cheesy. Or am I giving too much credit? That song is atrocious

Keyser Sooieze

That made my brain want to leave my head.

Dahogs

That is well deserving of a Smite!

songofthesword

this is literally the worst video i have ever seen on youtube

how do you screw up a hype video.  where are the plays?  what does drag racing have to do with anything?

Something over there

December 10, 2017, 02:01:03 am #9 Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 09:18:18 am by Something over there
Quote from: threeNout on December 09, 2017, 09:25:19 pm
It isn't Reggae.

You should send this out to recruits. They would love it.

HAM ELLIOT

Is it possible to unwatch this?  I wish to unwatch it!

S&W

Quote from: HAM ELLIOT on December 10, 2017, 02:45:28 am
Is it possible to unwatch this?  I wish to unwatch it!

I wish I knew what I just watched.

threeNout

Don't sugar coat it ya'll. Tell me what you really think.

Just something I threw together quick for fun, no big deal. I like it.

bigred223

AFWarrior83

I appreciate your attempt. Also, it's nice to see some excitement within our fan base again.
Hogville member since 2005.

mr_v8horsepower

Put some Ashley Force in that and you have a keeper!

From Tusk Till Dawn

Quote from: threeNout on December 10, 2017, 04:54:19 am
Don't sugar coat it ya'll. Tell me what you really think.

Just something I threw together quick for fun, no big deal. I like it.
A for effort

gawntrail

jimmur74

The NewEra

When you do the next one, please leave out the cars, motorcycles, gunship, Bret Bielema, Nick Saban, Gus Malzhan and the piglet. 

WJBilly

rzrbak4life

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

MissippHog

HBTHogs

HoggyCat

You're right. It's not reggae.... just leave off "Ray". 😂😂
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

ricehog43

Quote from: songofthesword on December 10, 2017, 01:42:16 am

how do you screw up a hype video.  where are the plays?  what does drag racing have to do with anything?
Hahaha yeah I was like WTH is this video and it's really random
U of A Alum 2011.

HeyHogs

HoggusMaximus

PorkRinds

That was the fast train to crazy town.

Piggie

Quote from: KingScissom on December 09, 2017, 10:24:40 pm

DUE respect, son! DUE respect! Although it's not my favorite video in the world, he showed more skill than you are "DO"! ;)
It's a great day to be a Bryant Hornet!

jcbville

That was the most genuinely redneck hype video I've ever seen.

threeNout

Quote from: soooieman on December 09, 2017, 10:41:06 pm
I think it was meant to be cheesy. Or am I giving too much credit? 

Actually it was my hope that images of CCM shooting Hellfire missiles through Nick Saban and Gus Malzhan from an attack helicopter would be regarded with the highest degree of seriousness.

Hard to believe there are some who don't love my crazy, redneck hype video. (so serious) But the little piggy at the end seems to be universally loved by all, and I've had requests just for that part.

So I butchered my masterpiece and made a short vid of it for those who wanted it stand alone.

sigh, it's like cutting out your favorite part of the Mona Lisa, but I aim to please. Here it is.

For those who who watched the whole thing and said they liked it, thanks so much!

I'm genuinely excited about Coach Morris!

Razorback Pastor

Quote from: Keyser Sooieze on December 09, 2017, 11:50:30 pm
That made my brain want to leave my head.

That's one of the funniest things I've ever read.

And the video was not good. Sorry bro.

Coach Obvious

rzrbk4life

Yep definitely ready to get hammered after that video
Let's call those hogs!!!!

threeNout

Quote from: songofthesword on December 10, 2017, 01:42:16 am

Firstly, it's a hype video for the hiring of CCM, and none of our players have actually played for CCM. 

The plays are there, mostly in the back half of the video, highlighting the weapons CCM will have next year against the backdrop of CCM drawing up plays on the board, seemed the only logical thing to do.  Got the two long plays from TJ, one from Nance, Hayden, Cole Kelley, and a special tribute to Whaley at the end.  7 plays in all.

But CCM first uttered "Hammer Down" six days ago I think, and virtually no Razorback/Morris material to work with.

Quote from: HoggusMaximus on December 10, 2017, 12:39:27 pm
i lost it at hootie

I needed .8 seconds of filler material.

Quote from: Coach Obvious on December 10, 2017, 04:45:59 pm
What are you using to record your vocals?

Not the best I got, that was the first two takes on a $200 Yeti, it was just what was available.  This was just a fun break from a bigger project I'm working on.  Write, record, mix the song and produce the video for it since last Monday, I wasn't going to spend any more time on it than that. It was very fun to do though, just the reset I needed.

NuttinItUp

threeNout

Quote from: NuttinItUp on December 10, 2017, 07:46:56 pm
I liked it!

Those awesome images you did was a big, big help, thanks a ton for letting me use them! Loved the poster!

Aunt_Razorback

Zany fun!  I actually went to the trouble of logging in my account so that I can tell you I love this video it made me smile and thankyou for the very enjoyable sequel vid where I got to see that happy little piggy run around.  Two pig tails up my friend. 😊

porknbeans

Nice work! I especially like the pumped up CCM!

Also, props on posting the running-in-a-circle pig to the fight song. My wife officially likes you now  :)
Never wrestle with a Hog - you get dirty and the Hog likes it

Albert Einswine

"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

SPAL

Don't let em get you down. The song was hot garbage though.

On the plus side, this is better than anything mizzou has ever put together.

cypert2

Man, watched about half of that. It was really, really, bad.
Swinging on the two and the four.

hoginator

I pulled a Dana Altman on that. I left before 30 seconds had passed. I'm living life with no regrets...
Someone who doesn't stand for something will fall for anything...

From Tusk Till Dawn

Hey man, I got it.  Most of the boo birds don't play an instrument, have never been involved in recording or video production, and dont know what's required to put a few mins of stuff together.  It was fun, you need to put out version 2 after the spring game when you have more footage.

threeNout

Quote from: Aunt_Razorback on December 10, 2017, 08:09:42 pm
Zany fun!  I actually went to the trouble of logging in my account so that I can tell you I love this video it made me smile and thankyou for the very enjoyable sequel vid where I got to see that happy little piggy run around.  Two pig tails up my friend. 😊

Thanks very much Aunt Razorback, I think it'll be a fun time to be a Razorback again very soon.

NuttinItUp

Just bumped threeNout to Karma = 1000   B I A T C H E S !!!!

Sooiepride

Dude, my wife and I both have your song stuck in our heads. I just heard her walking down the hall saying "buuuurn it tooooo tha ground!"  Nice job!!
God, Family, Country, Razorbacks.