Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Watching UK & KU - One thing I'm sure of....

Started by Bogghawg, November 14, 2017, 10:16:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bogghawg

Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

rzrbackramsfan

Man, I followed him for a bit on twitter cause I thought he's have some good info on the FBI investigation.  Had to unfollow bc all I ever saw was him sticking up for Pitino.  When an article came out the other day that said voice recording supported not only pitino knowing but directing which recruits to pay to get there, I was sure to share it on dickie v's twitter. 

greenEGnHAWGS

Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

maxhog5

hog of steele

He is like eggnog. You can stomach it a couple times a year if the season is right. It's better with a generous portion of bourbon. It's only appropriate in the right season.

Breems

Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: maxhog5 on November 14, 2017, 10:34:13 pm
His act got old about 10 years ago for me.

He is the epitome of Cpt Obvious.

*Kentucky throws the ball out of bounds*
Vitale - "Now see, that was a bad play. You can't do things like that when you're playing an elite team."

You don't say...
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

Slater

Moses Beasley misses him, gotta love the way he prepares so much for ballgames ;D
FASTEST 40 ILUVMIKE

BadHog

KY has some very tall dudes with some nice hair!  :D
"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: BadHog on November 14, 2017, 10:58:48 pm

Kentucky really does have some crazy talent and length. If only they had a coach...

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: BadHog on November 14, 2017, 10:58:48 pm

Yes Kentucky has some really tall and long dudes all the way around, problem is... they all look like projects.  Good luck cal.

joeyself

Quote from: Bogghawg on November 14, 2017, 10:16:48 pm
I am SO over Dickie V.

For a third of a century now for me.

I know, it's possible to watch a game with the sound off, but I prefer hearing good, or at least competent, announcers while doing so.   

But surely ESPN has researched this, and there must be some reason he keeps getting assigned games.  He's 78, and I wish him no ill health, just a desire to stop traveling to games...

JcS
"Real failure always starts with someone doing something stupid."  Anna Conroy in SLINGS AND ARROWS

Soooie21

Quote from: Bogghawg on November 14, 2017, 10:16:48 pm
I am SO over Dickie V.
I know it....he get's worse every year..and the Kentucky love is overbearing..

Bacon_Bitz

Surprised that he failed to mention Arkansas when he was ranting about how good the SEC will be this year - KY, FL, A&M, Bama, Mizzou all got their usual ESPin.

holeinthewall

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on November 14, 2017, 10:20:40 pm
Man, I followed him for a bit on twitter cause I thought he's have some good info on the FBI investigation.  Had to unfollow bc all I ever saw was him sticking up for Pitino.  When an article came out the other day that said voice recording supported not only pitino knowing but directing which recruits to pay to get there, I was sure to share it on dickie v's twitter.

In 2011 he called for the entire Miami athletic dept to be shutdown over a few thousand $$$$$.  Yet he sticks up for little Ricky and his numerous adventures through the low life district.

Talk about a hypocrite. 

mizzouman

I think,  unless the chemistry gets better, Kentucky may be in trouble.  I mean not trouble in the sense they will miss the NCAAT but trouble in that they might not win the SEC.  They look like a 6 seed.

NWAHog479

Vitale is a clown that is holding on by a thread. He is so old school and refuses to adapt to the new style of basketball it's incredible. Give me Jay Bilas all day.

hoboco

espn needs to put vitale and corso out to pasture.

gmarv

did not like his style the first time i saw him and nothing has changed.

Kenny Dowell Loggains

His act is as old as Berman's "back, back, back" during the HR derby.