No
212 (62%)

Total Members Voted: 340

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

goodguytex

Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on September 16, 2017, 03:28:40 pm
OK....But what about the players?
The team are  the players and the coaches.

toxichog

With the off week.......we will beat A&M........have a good chance at being 2-0 in SEC play going to Tuscaloosa.  I wouldn't want to look any further than getting smoked there.
We are not as bad as we looked against TCU........and A&M has issues.  Ours is a team that could go either way........depending on development at receiver, and O-line.  If they don't get better it could go south.  If they do......we could win 8.

jabohog

Well game of the week coming up in Jerry world do see who the worst team in the SEC is. A$M may have found themselves this weekend with the come back over the Ragin Cagins. They are definitely the worst  talented team in the SEC.

root_hawg

trippigs

Feathers gonna fly in this big pillow fight. We have two weeks to get competitive

NuttinItUp

ripcohog

Hogs will be ready. A&M is horrible. 42-14 Ark. Defense will score one and special teams another. But rest of SEC will be brutal.

Al Boarland

Quote from: toxichog on September 16, 2017, 05:02:33 pm
With the off week.......we will beat A&M........have a good chance at being 2-0 in SEC play going to Tuscaloosa.  I wouldn't want to look any further than getting smoked there.
We are not as bad as we looked against TCU........and A&M has issues.  Ours is a team that could go either way........depending on development at receiver, and O-line.  If they don't get better it could go south.  If they do......we could win 8.

How many weeks did we have to get ready for TCU?

Hoggish1