Well.....

Started by sandersthepimp, December 02, 2012, 12:47:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Godfather

Welcome to 4 hours ago. 
WPS to the end.

Fayettechill14

THE PRESIDENT HAS BEEN SHOT.

Reagan was transported to a local hospital and expected to make a full recovery.

Arkansas Fan

Tennessee fans on Volnation don't think he'd come to Arkansas. I hope he does just so we prove them wrong.

HighClassJunkie

Quote from: ozarkbornATLraised on December 02, 2012, 12:58:06 am
Ease up. He's new.

So being new means you cant scroll down 2 inches and see this being talked about in 17 different threads?

I got smashed when i was new.

Welcome to the club.  If you dont get smashed, then that means NOBODY likes you.

Fayettechill14

Quote from: Arkansas Fan on December 02, 2012, 12:58:59 am
Tennessee fans on Volnation don't think he'd come to Arkansas. I hope he does just so we prove them wrong.

They thought they had Gruden. What kind of dumb fanbase thinks they'll get Gruden? Ha.

HighClassJunkie

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on December 02, 2012, 12:58:36 am

Reagan was transported to a local hospital and expected to make a full recovery.

Erhmagewd!!!

What is this world coming to?!

DoghouseHog2

If i see one more hogcountryonline link....
over and out.

WhenThisHogsARockin

hogcountry links FTW!  Who cares if he's new, at least he has a source, lol.

sharpd1

Reading comprehension.  F-.

sharpd1

Dude, your screen name has the word pimp in it.

HoggusMaximus

redeye

I don't keep up with sports media in Arkansas. Does anyone know who Andy Hodges is? He's the guy who wrote that article and registered hogcountryonline.com in 2009. And, he lives in Jackson, MS, according to his registration information. Is he legit?

If not, then how does anyone know that site isn't registered to a LSU fan or an Auburn fan?

redeye

So no one knows who Andy Hodges is?

Sounds about right.

bigmiker

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on December 02, 2012, 12:58:36 am

MY GOD MAN! Is he going to be okay?
Quote from: 3kgthog: "He shut it down like Mark Mangino at a buffet."

MDH

For the love of all things good in this world, quit posting links to that website.
"Too many people have for too long placed too much confidence and trust in government and not enough in themselves.  Fortunately, many are now becoming aware of the seriousness of the gross mistakes of the past several decades.  The blame is shared by both political parties.  Many Americans now are demanding to hear the plain truth of things and want the demagoguing to stop.  Without this first step, solutions are impossible."  Ron Paul

secfan30

Quote from: bigmiker on December 02, 2012, 04:32:05 am
MY GOD MAN! Is he going to be okay?

Yes luckily Hilary is a bad shot.... Wait which President were we talking about?

mindtoxicity

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on December 02, 2012, 01:00:46 am
They thought they had Gruden. What kind of dumb fanbase thinks they'll get Gruden? Ha.

Who are their top coaching prospects right now? I've heard next to nothing about their coaching search besides Gruden telling them no.

Dr. Starcs

We've landed on the moon!!!

MDH

Quote from: mindtoxicity on December 02, 2012, 08:43:36 am
Who are their top coaching prospects right now? I've heard next to nothing about their coaching search besides Gruden telling them no.

Hot names right now are Gundy, Jimbo and Jones.
"Too many people have for too long placed too much confidence and trust in government and not enough in themselves.  Fortunately, many are now becoming aware of the seriousness of the gross mistakes of the past several decades.  The blame is shared by both political parties.  Many Americans now are demanding to hear the plain truth of things and want the demagoguing to stop.  Without this first step, solutions are impossible."  Ron Paul

mindtoxicity

Quote from: MDH on December 02, 2012, 08:50:21 am
Hot names right now are Gundy, Jimbo and Jones.

hmm. Gundy is a maybe, but I doubt it. I'd say it's a no on Jimbo. I'd say recruiting at FSU is much easier, and my wife (and FSU alum) tells me they LOVE Jimbo down there. Her sister, a current FSU student, feels the same way. And I think FSU would match most offers made to him.

I'd say Jones is probable.

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

fred ziffel

Former sports editor for Pine Bluff Commercial....left paper about 2000 or 2001 I believe

Quote from: redeye on December 02, 2012, 02:53:31 am
So no one knows who Andy Hodges is?

Sounds about right.
"Sometimes when you win, you really lose, and sometimes when you lose, you really win, and sometimes when you win or lose, you actually tie, and sometimes when you tie, you actually win or lose. Winning or losing is all one organic mechanism, from which one extracts what one needs."

MDH

Quote from: mindtoxicity on December 02, 2012, 08:53:13 am
hmm. Gundy is a maybe, but I doubt it. I'd say it's a no on Jimbo. I'd say recruiting at FSU is much easier, and my wife (and FSU alum) tells me they LOVE Jimbo down there. Her sister, a current FSU student, feels the same way. And I think FSU would match most offers made to him.

I'd say Jones is probable.

Kind of what I was thinking.