Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is Matt Stoltz eligible?

Started by Hogstocking, March 15, 2005, 12:31:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogstocking

I've been hearing a lot of rumors the NCAA has cleared him to play, but I can't find a anything on the web.

I've heard Otis confirmed it on the Razor's Edge, and HDN has also on his recent trip to LR.

Can anyone confirm-deny this?

Thanks

maniax22bolts20

I thought he was confirmed eligible last week and there was a thread here on it. I could be mistaken though.

Big Papa Satan

I believe that I read in the ADG that Stoltz was cleared.

Hogstocking

I went back a page or two and saw the Stoltz thread that was posted here (thanks by the way) but I still can't find anything on the net.   I'm pumped about his eligibility.   Especially with our need at LB.  He will be a nice addition.

idochog

YES he is eligible to play this year.
I love Jesus!

hawkeyefan17

I am glad to see that he has been cleared. I hope he got his family situation straightened out.

I hope he does well.

hawkeyefan17

Hoophog, thanks for the reply. I was wondering what the problem was, I had heard some things but I did not wish to speculate as to what the problems were.

I hear the kid is pretty good but that he got too big during his senior year of high school and it slowed him down significantly, hurting his recruitment by the Razorbacks. I think the Hogs got a good catch with Stoltz, how many years of eligibility will he have?

DT

I'm talking to him right now, he IS eligible.