Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tosh Lupoi

Started by Wardhog85, December 12, 2017, 11:50:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PorkSoda

Quote from: Wildhog on December 12, 2017, 07:38:03 pm
Yes
lol, I'd make fun of his hat, but he would prolly kick my azz.

seriously though, don't you think its a bit of a stretch to put him at DC?  Bama just got done promoting him to LB from defensive analyst.

though I guess if he is really the recruiter people think he his, that could help him overcome his inexperience.

also learning under saban for a few years probably doesn't hurt his chances of making the jump.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Tusks

I can see the hog fans turning other hog fans into the NCAA because "I gave that QB $20 more than you did so I should be on the 45 not the 40".
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

bkjbearcat

Quote from: imtad16 on December 12, 2017, 12:45:33 pm
I wouldn't say Ole Miss got a mere slap on the wrist. The missing two seasons of post season play aren't that bad, but it's the scharlarship and recruiting visit restrictions that are gonna make them suck for a while.

"Loss of scholarships: After initially self-imposing a loss of 10 scholarships from 2016-17 to 2018-19, the NCAA decided Ole Miss will forfeit 13 scholarships.

The scholarship losses now are spread out from the 2015-16 year to 2019.

In terms of other recruiting restrictions, the NCAA ruled Ole Miss can only have recruits in town for off-campus visits once a year for the three years of probation.

This is all on top of self-imposed visit restrictions and evaluation restrictions, and two assistant coaches having already served bans from off-campus recruiting."

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/sports/college/ole-miss/2017/12/01/5-things-know-ole-miss-ncaa-penalties-hugh-freeze-leo-lewis-coi-sanction/912730001/

Combining the postseason play and the scholarship probation until 2020 has caused Shea Patterson to leave and probably the mass exodus of any of the rest of their good players. So not only will they have no depth or margin of error because of reduction of scholarships and reduced number of off campus visits, but they will have no talent to win and help attract other talent as they move through the probation. Ole Miss is gonna be bad for a while.

I stopped reading at that. Ole Miss deserved a five year bowl ban at the least, the death penalty at the most for what they did.
B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S BEARCATS, BEARCATS GOOOOOOO BEARCATS!!!!!!!<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Football: 1998, 1999, 2009, 2013, 2015, 2016<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Mens Basketball: 2017, 2019, No.1 team in 2020,2021, 2022

PorkSoda

Quote from: bkjbearcat on December 12, 2017, 08:16:18 pm
I stopped reading at that. Ole Miss deserved a five year bowl ban at the least, the death penalty at the most for what they did.
the NCAA isn't in the death penalty business.  they are only there to maintain the illusion of fairness and to keep the money flowing.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Paul

Quote from: davril98 on December 12, 2017, 06:53:27 pm
You guys who don't care about cheating in the program are self absorbed morons.  In the end, all a person has is his integrity.  I know you guys don't care.  What's it to you? You just come on a message board and say "we should do this and we should do that".  You don't give a crap about these guys and their future.  Most of them will never make the NFL and get the big bucks.  But it's worth it to you so our team can possible maybe compete with Auburn or something.
You may think these guys don't care, but at some point in the back of their mind, they know they didn't do the right thing.  Just like all of you hypocritical sob's have some regret that eats at you every day, even though you won't admit it, so will they.  I know, I've got my demons and regrets that haunt me and will to my dying day.
But you "win at all costs" guys suck. 
Go to some old folks home some time and talk to them.  Regret is their biggest thing.  Not what they did that was awesome. But what they wish they hadn't done.
Anyway. F-- all you who think they should sell their souls.
dude, have you been in a coma for the last 2 weeks?  We already sold our souls

HoggyCat

Quote from: imtad16 on December 12, 2017, 12:45:33 pm
I wouldn't say Ole Miss got a mere slap on the wrist. The missing two seasons of post season play aren't that bad, but it's the scharlarship and recruiting visit restrictions that are gonna make them suck for a while.

"Loss of scholarships: After initially self-imposing a loss of 10 scholarships from 2016-17 to 2018-19, the NCAA decided Ole Miss will forfeit 13 scholarships.

The scholarship losses now are spread out from the 2015-16 year to 2019.

In terms of other recruiting restrictions, the NCAA ruled Ole Miss can only have recruits in town for off-campus visits once a year for the three years of probation.

This is all on top of self-imposed visit restrictions and evaluation restrictions, and two assistant coaches having already served bans from off-campus recruiting."

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/sports/college/ole-miss/2017/12/01/5-things-know-ole-miss-ncaa-penalties-hugh-freeze-leo-lewis-coi-sanction/912730001/

Combining the postseason play and the scholarship probation until 2020 has caused Shea Patterson to leave and probably the mass exodus of any of the rest of their good players. So not only will they have no depth or margin of error because of reduction of scholarships and reduced number of off campus visits, but they will have no talent to win and help attract other talent as they move through the probation. Ole Miss is gonna be bad for a while.

Hello Penn State......

I said they'd recover quicker than Jeffi taking the self promoting road in 2012.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.