Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Surpassed 3000 sigs For Slobbering Hog!

Started by NuttinItUp, December 10, 2017, 10:01:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

porque

I would rather get rid of the forward facing hog.  Looks like a damn wolf.

Youngsta71701

Quote from: kodiakisland on December 10, 2017, 10:34:40 pm
Could be Porky Pig for all I care.  Just win games!
Uh huh. Ding ding ding!!! We have a winner!!!! People really do worry about the smallest things.
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

Youngsta71701

"The more things change the more they stay the same"

hawgmasta

Quote from: factchecker on December 11, 2017, 02:09:17 pm
The University of Arkansas is nothing to these fans.  They don't understand that the campus has to make decisions based on the financial benefits for their staff and students.  The million dollar contract that Pepsi offered was much more valuable than appeasing some fatass with his favorite soda for a couple games a year.

Well first off, jokes on you buddy. My mom said I'm husky, not fat.  :)

Pecos Hog

The Slobbering Hog was part of the spirit of Barnhill Arena.   It was transferred to Bud Walton....and that's where it needs to stay.

Arkansas Fan

FATHAWG08

I love off season Football!!

greenEGnHAWGS

Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

Nickle-Pig

Quote from: porque on December 11, 2017, 03:52:08 pm
I would rather get rid of the forward facing hog.  Looks like a damn wolf.

Yes kill the wolf-hog
Social sites are where cowards go to get a cup of courage.

Little Lady Back

#NolanRichardsonCourt

NuttinItUp

NaturalStateReb

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on December 10, 2017, 10:06:36 pm
Just a quick question, if the players were polled and asked if they would like the slobbering Hog or the current one, and they all really wanted to keep the modern logo. Would you still push this?

I would then push for Sweater Hog.
"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

NuttinItUp

bkjbearcat

Wouldn't mind the Slobbering Hog as a alternative second logo. Better then the Kligon/Timon thing we have now.
B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S BEARCATS, BEARCATS GOOOOOOO BEARCATS!!!!!!!<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Football: 1998, 1999, 2009, 2013, 2015, 2016<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Mens Basketball: 2017, 2019, No.1 team in 2020,2021, 2022