Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tyler Cook eliminates Hogs from list

Started by -Blu, September 22, 2015, 01:49:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

-Blu

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2015/sep/22/tuesday/

That's 3 PFs that eliminated us in less than 24 hours.  That's kind of a pretty big coincidence.  I'm wondering did CMA call those guys Sunday and tell them we're only taking 1 PF and we got him (meaning Curry gave silent commitment). I guess that could be possible, considering we have Thomas, Jenkins, Kingsley, and Thompson on the roster next year.  Then you add Curry and that's 5 guys you have for the 4/5 spot.

At this point, we have 5 scholarships.  Our best possible class now is Daryl Macon, Eric Curry, Jaylen Barford (or Jaylen Fisher), and Malik Monk.  If we can get those guys and maybe a transfer in the Spring that would be a satisfactory class, but it's not looking promising as of right now.  We'll see what happens Wednesday.

jackflash

Would like to know what their seeing in other programs they are not seeing Arkansas

Hogimus Prime

If the Hogs are playing Jenkins at the 4 in 2016 and beyond then it's going to be a long next few season, if he sticks around.

The 4 spot was a weak spot last year.  Harris had heart but was only 6'4". Williams was just Williams.  With the way MA switches the 5 with on the ball screans it leaves rim unprotected.  If MA just plans on signing Curry as a big then that's only going to leave four guys at 6'9" or taller.  Not much room for foul trouble or injury.

-Blu

Quote from: Hogimus Prime on September 22, 2015, 02:19:20 am
If the Hogs are playing Jenkins at the 4 in 2016 and beyond then it's going to be a long next few season, if he sticks around.

The 4 spot was a weak spot last year.  Harris had heart but was only 6'4". Williams was just Williams.  With the way MA switches the 5 with on the ball screans it leaves rim unprotected.  If MA just plans on signing Curry as a big then that's only going to leave four guys at 6'9" or taller.  Not much room for foul trouble or injury.

Harris is actually 6'6 and Jenkins is 6'7 210, that's about the same size as Keaton Miles, who plays the 4 for us.  TBH I'm just speculating, I don't know what's going on in the staff's mind.  I just thought it was kinda odd that 3 guys that all play the same position all choose to eliminate us on the same day right after we get a visit from a guy playing their position.  Does anyone else think that is kinda suspicious, that can't be a coincidence.  1 guy maybe, but 3?

I've been wrong before, but just how it's playing out.  I'm thinking the staff had a plan to take 1 of the guys from Cameron McGriff, T.Cook, and Eric Curry, whoever the first to commit would be their guy.  I think Arlando Cook may have been the plan "B" if they missed on all 3 of those guys. 

I looked at Arlando Cook's twitter, and all he was re-tweeting was Hog stuff even after his visit a few weeks ago.  There wasn't any mention of Nevada or even his visit to Mizzou a couple of weeks ago.  How do you go from Iowa St, Arkansas, Mizzou, LSU, Memphis, K-State etc. in your top 10 schools to ending up at Nevada?

When you look at McGriff, he visited us 3 weeks ago, and Ok State 2 weeks ago.  He said we were his 2 finalist.  He stated he was coming back to take an unofficial because he wanted his dad to view the campus, then all of a sudden he commits to Ok State the next day after Curry leaves from his visit.  If he wanted to go to OK State, why wait a week later to announce that?  I'm thinking staff called him Sunday and told him they filled the spot, so instead of him coming back to take an unofficial he went ahead and committed to Ok State.

With Tyler Cook, we've always been in his top 2 or 3 schools.  Why all of a sudden is Arkansas the only team on his list that's eliminated when his visit is coming up this week?  Don't most kids release a top 3 or do something like that if they are cutting schools?  Doesn't make sense that he just singled out Arkansas to eliminate, unless it was no longer an option.

That's just my speculation...

Hogimus Prime

Quote from: -Blu on September 22, 2015, 02:50:59 am
Harris is actually 6'6 and Jenkins is 6'7 210, that's about the same size as Keaton Miles, who plays the 4 for us.  TBH I'm just speculating, I don't know what's going on in the staff's mind.  I just thought it was kinda odd that 3 guys that all play the same position all choose to eliminate us on the same day right after we get a visit from a guy playing their position.  Does anyone else think that is kinda suspicious, that can't be a coincidence.  1 guy maybe, but 3?

I've been wrong before, but just how it's playing out.  I'm thinking the staff had a plan to take 1 of the guys from Cameron McGriff, T.Cook, and Eric Curry, whoever the first to commit would be their guy.  I think Arlando Cook may have been the plan "B" if they missed on all 3 of those guys. 

I looked at Arlando Cook's twitter, and all he was re-tweeting was Hog stuff even after his visit a few weeks ago.  There wasn't any mention of Nevada or even his visit to Mizzou a couple of weeks ago.  How do you go from Iowa St, Arkansas, Mizzou, LSU, Memphis, K-State etc. in your top 10 schools to ending up at Nevada?

When you look at McGriff, he visited us 3 weeks ago, and Ok State 2 weeks ago.  He said we were his 2 finalist.  He stated he was coming back to take an unofficial because he wanted his dad to view the campus, then all of a sudden he commits to Ok State the next day after Curry leaves from his visit.  If he wanted to go to OK State, why wait a week later to announce that?  I'm thinking staff called him Sunday and told him they filled the spot, so instead of him coming back to take an unofficial he went ahead and committed to Ok State.

With Tyler Cook, we've always been in his top 2 or 3 schools.  Why all of a sudden is Arkansas the only team on his list that's eliminated when his visit is coming up this week?  Don't most kids release a top 3 or do something like that if they are cutting schools?  Doesn't make sense that he just singled out Arkansas to eliminate, unless it was no longer an option.

I think Tyler Cook would've played more at the 5.  I really thought they were trying to upgrade the 4 slot with taller kids with all 6'8"-6'9" kids they were recruiting.  Something just isn't adding up.  McGriff was a 3/4. So there would've been pt available for him, Curry and T.Cook.

The Hogfather

Quote from: -Blu on September 22, 2015, 01:49:00 am

That's 3 PFs that eliminated us in less than 24 hours.  That's kind of a pretty big coincidence.  I'm wondering did CMA call those guys Sunday and tell them we're only taking 1 PF and we got him (meaning Curry gave silent commitment). I guess that could be possible, considering we have Thomas, Jenkins, Kingsley, and Thompson on the roster next year.  Then you add Curry and that's 5 guys you have for the 4/5 spot.

At this point, we have 5 scholarships.  Our best possible class now is Daryl Macon, Eric Curry, Jaylen Barford (or Jaylen Fisher), and Malik Monk.  If we can get those guys and maybe a transfer in the Spring that would be a satisfactory class, but it's not looking promising as of right now.  We'll see what happens Wednesday.

If not Curry, I'm going to be really, really worried about our recruiting (I'm already somewhat worried).  Get Curry, Fisher/Barford, and Monk, and we'll have a top class in the nation.

The Hogfather

Quote from: -Blu on September 22, 2015, 02:50:59 am

That makes more sense than all 3 guys eliminating us within days.

jry04

It really is weird that A. Cook, T. Cook, Smith, and McGriff all eliminate us or commit the same weekend. I would like to think it isn't a coincidence, and we have a player or two committed, but I guess we will find out. One thing is for sure, I am not going to get caught up in all the chatter like so many of these other cry babies will. I am not going to waste any energy complaining and worrying about missing recruits in September when Monk may choose us in March. He is the prize in this class. Get him, and everything else will fall into place.

The_Iceman

outlawhogeywells

still trying to figure out why you only take 1 PF.  Why not take two?  Especially if one is a juco and one is a freshman.  That helps balance the class. 

RazorPiggie

Quote from: outlawhogeywells on September 22, 2015, 08:34:53 am
still trying to figure out why you only take 1 PF.  Why not take two?  Especially if one is a juco and one is a freshman.  That helps balance the class. 

Balancing classes is not something this staff is known for.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Is it possible this staff is actually getting worse at recruiting? Lol

What is guy doing right now?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Fuller

-Blu

Quote from: Hogimus Prime on September 22, 2015, 03:55:43 am
I think Tyler Cook would've played more at the 5.  I really thought they were trying to upgrade the 4 slot with taller kids with all 6'8"-6'9" kids they were recruiting.  Something just isn't adding up.  McGriff was a 3/4. So there would've been pt available for him, Curry and T.Cook.

Well even if you put Cook as a 5, he's still competing with both Kingsley and Thompson.  And if you put McGriff as a 3/4, he's still competing against Thomas, Jenkins, and (Curry?).  Maybe they just wanted 1 guy out of that group, I'm sure all were wanting immediate playing time, and staff felt they could only guarantee 1 of them PT.  Or maybe they have another guy in mind like Andrew Gordon, Dontay Basset, or Adrio Bailey who they feel will be a better fit, all 3 of those guys are late bloomers with high upside.

It just seems odd all 3 would eliminate the hogs on the exact same day.  Then I didn't even think about Smith eliminating us a couple day ago as well.  Maybe it is a coincidence, but I've never seen that many targets eliminate us within that short of a time period. 

TomBigBeeHog

This makes tomorrow much bigger. Need Curry to call the Hogs.
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

The_Iceman

Quote from: TomBigBeeHog on September 22, 2015, 09:12:46 am
This makes tomorrow much bigger. Need Curry to call the Hogs.

That is an understatement. If we don't land him, Mike would have essentially struck out on all of his top forward recruits before October.

TheRazorbackGuy

Quote from: The_Iceman on September 22, 2015, 09:17:06 am
That is an understatement. If we don't land him, Mike would have essentially struck out on all of his top forward recruits before October.

Mike Anderson is disrespecting the fans with his lack of recruiting. He needs to fire a coach and hire a top recruiter. I don't care of the recruiter is dirty I want blue chip McAAs or high 4 stars. We have playing time to offer so something tells me they don't have a high priority on recruiting stars and it's shameful

The_Iceman

Quote from: TheRazorbackGuy on September 22, 2015, 09:19:40 am
Mike Anderson is disrespecting the fans with his lack of recruiting. He needs to fire a coach and hire a top recruiter. I don't care of the recruiter is dirty I want blue chip McAAs or high 4 stars. We have playing time to offer so something tells me they don't have a high priority on recruiting stars and it's shameful

He is living in the past and hasn't caught up with the times. That's ok if he wants to just worry about coaching and managing his team, but hire some stud recruiters that are going to load your roster with talent.

jry04

Quote from: The_Iceman on September 22, 2015, 09:17:06 am
And you are loving it. If he didn't, then you would have nothing to complain about. I pray Curry and Monk call the Hogs, because then you won't know what to post about. You sure as heck won't post about how we will have a top 25 team in 2016.

TheRazorbackGuy

Quote from: The_Iceman on September 22, 2015, 09:21:56 am
He is living in the past and hasn't caught up with the times.

That's the majority of Hog basketball fans having their heads buried in the sand about the past. This program is not what it was 22 years ago and just because you have MA doesn't mean it's going to change. This is a mediocre program and with all the whiffs in recruiting it seems high school players think the same way

Hawg Red

Quote from: jry04 on September 22, 2015, 08:10:41 am
It really is weird that A. Cook, T. Cook, Smith, and McGriff all eliminate us or commit the same weekend. I would like to think it isn't a coincidence, and we have a player or two committed, but I guess we will find out. One thing is for sure, I am not going to get caught up in all the chatter like so many of these other cry babies will. I am not going to waste any energy complaining and worrying about missing recruits in September when Monk may choose us in March. He is the prize in this class. Get him, and everything else will fall into place.

Think about what you just said there. Do you really believe that? Is that true? That getting one player in March will allow everything to fall into place. What does that even mean? How does that give us one of these top PFs when they're all going elsewhere (assuming Curry does go with Minnesota)?

Monk is a huge piece to the class, no doubt, but he's one piece and he's only going to be in college for one year. The other parts of the class are going to end up being more important than him in the long run. So, yes, it is very concerning to be missing on so many top targets in September, when things are really heating up. If we're having to pin our whole class on getting a kid in March that could very well go to Kentucky, we're in trouble. We were on so many good players in this class and we have a bunch of scholarships to offer. To reduce it to "Well, it won't matter if we get Monk in March" is not being honest about the situation.

TheRazorbackGuy

Quote from: Hawg Red on September 22, 2015, 09:37:41 am
Think about what you just said there. Do you really believe that? Is that true? That getting one player in March will allow everything to fall into place. What does that even mean? How does that give us one of these top PFs when they're all going elsewhere (assuming Curry does go with Minnesota)?

Monk is a huge piece to the class, no doubt, but he's one piece and he's only going to be in college for one year. The other parts of the class are going to end up being more important than him in the long run. So, yes, it is very concerning to be missing on so many top targets in September, when things are really heating up. If we're having to pin our whole class on getting a kid in March that could very well go to Kentucky, we're in trouble. We were on so many good players in this class and we have a bunch of scholarships to offer. To reduce it to "Well, it won't matter if we get Monk in March" is not being honest about the situation.

HawgRed, I can already hear the excuses now. The homers will say Mike Anderson was blindsided by Monk going to Kentucky. Same excuses about the 2015 recruiting class about the homers saying he was blindsided by Portis and MQ leaving.

jry04

Quote from: Hawg Red on September 22, 2015, 09:37:41 am

Because until these kids sign, nothing is certain. Monk committing will undoubtedly swing a kid or two in our favor. I have no doubt that a kid who is considering us will be more likely to sign with us if a top 10 player commits. Also, in college basketball, landing 1 top player that gets drafted high can be beneficial for years to come, even if the player is just there for one season.

Hogimus Prime

Quote from: -Blu on September 22, 2015, 09:05:27 am
Well even if you put Cook as a 5, he's still competing with both Kingsley and Thompson.  And if you put McGriff as a 3/4, he's still competing against Thomas, Jenkins, and (Curry?).  Maybe they just wanted 1 guy out of that group, I'm sure all were wanting immediate playing time, and staff felt they could only guarantee 1 of them PT.  Or maybe they have another guy in mind like Andrew Gordon, Dontay Basset, or Adrio Bailey who they feel will be a better fit, all 3 of those guys are late bloomers with high upside.

It just seems odd all 3 would eliminate the hogs on the exact same day.  Then I didn't even think about Smith eliminating us a couple day ago as well.  Maybe it is a coincidence, but I've never seen that many targets eliminate us within that short of a time period. 

Not sure what to think.  With the lack of depth and talent at the 3, 4, and 5 all three would've plenty of chances for pt.  This staff has lost me when it comes to recruiting. If you dont want 3 then take 2.  But instead take one forward and 4 guards under 6'4" its MA's team, but IMO its bad to keep going with undersized 4s when you have 4-5 potential 4s that are in the 6'8"+ range that fit your style of play

jry04

Quote from: TheRazorbackGuy on September 22, 2015, 09:43:22 am
HawgRed, I can already hear the excuses now. The homers will say Mike Anderson was blindsided by Monk going to Kentucky. Same excuses about the 2015 recruiting class about the homers saying he was blindsided by Portis and MQ leaving.
There won't be an excuse for Monk going anywhere else. If we lose him, there is nobody to blame but Mike Anderson.

The sad thing about many of our fans, is it is evident many of them would rather us miss out on Monk and have a bad season putting Mike Anderson's job in question, rather than land him and have a solid season. People can come on here and call BS all they want, but there is a reason we are considered one of the dumbest fan bases in the national media, and every time it is said it is true.

TheRazorbackGuy

Quote from: jry04 on September 22, 2015, 09:47:48 am
Because until these kids sign, nothing is certain. Monk committing will undoubtedly swing a kid or two in our favor. I have no doubt that a kid who is considering us will be more likely to sign with us if a top 10 player commits. Also, in college basketball, landing 1 top player that gets drafted high can be beneficial for years to come, even if the player is just there for one season.

Getting one player drafted benefits the recruiting?

I want some of what your smoking.

This isn't Kentucky, Kansas, Duke, North Carolina, Michigan State or Syracuse. We lost a blue chip five star big man McAA to the NBA and I don't see another one on campus or one that's interested to play for Arkansas

jry04

Quote from: TheRazorbackGuy on September 22, 2015, 09:51:04 am
Getting one player drafted benefits the recruiting?

I want some of what your smoking.

This isn't Kentucky, Kansas, Duke, North Carolina, Michigan State or Syracuse. We lost a blue chip five star big man McAA to the NBA and I don't see another one on campus or one that's interested to play for Arkansas
Read carefully...

"can"

So you don't think having 3 first round picks in 2 years, and one likely being top 10, can be beneficial to recruiting?

My mistake, there is no way having a draft pick can influence recruiting. FIRE MIKE ANDERSON! There, that is probably easier for you to understand.

TheRazorbackGuy

Quote from: jry04 on September 22, 2015, 10:02:58 am
Read carefully...

"can"

So you don't think having 3 first round picks in 2 years, and one likely being top 10, can be beneficial to recruiting?

My mistake, there is no way having a draft pick can influence recruiting. FIRE MIKE ANDERSON! There, that is probably easier for you to understand.

When did I say say to fire the coach? I disagreed with his extension because his highest point in 4 years is a close win vs Wofford. And the time of the extension that had not happened yet it was after beating an average Georgia team. My issue with Mike Anderson is mostly recruiting. I say he needs to fire an assistant or two that can recruit even if they have to cheat to bring stars in. But I did not say "Fire Mike Anderson" you did

jry04

Quote from: TheRazorbackGuy on September 22, 2015, 10:09:27 am
When did I say say to fire the coach? I disagreed with his extension because his highest point in 4 years is a close win vs Wofford. And the time of the extension that had not happened yet it was after beating an average Georgia team. My issue with Mike Anderson is mostly recruiting. I say he needs to fire an assistant or two that can recruit even if they have to cheat to bring stars in. But I did not say "Fire Mike Anderson" you did
I disagreed with his extension too. It didn't make sense to give him one at the time.

Hawg Red

Quote from: jry04 on September 22, 2015, 09:47:48 am

How many top 100 players are going to be considering us in March, though? Seems like most of our targets are signing early. So who could realistically be there in March for Monk to sway?

The_Iceman

Quote from: jry04 on September 22, 2015, 09:23:13 am
And you are loving it. If he didn't, then you would have nothing to complain about. I pray Curry and Monk call the Hogs, because then you won't know what to post about. You sure as heck won't post about how we will have a top 25 team in 2016.

I'm not sure anyone has defended Mike in his first 4 years as much as I have. However, it is not blind support. He needs to land Curry and Monk, the top the players in our state, especially since he lost the #1 player in the state last year to a no-name coach.

-Blu

Quote from: TheRazorbackGuy on September 22, 2015, 10:09:27 am
even if they have to cheat to bring stars in. But I did not say "Fire Mike Anderson" you did

I'll pass on cheaters. You can go follow Kentucky if your looking for that. All the cheaters eventually get caught and makes the school and coach look really bad.  It's possible to recruit at a high level without cheating, most programs don't cheat in recruiting.  You get a recruiter that has a good relationship with some top AAU programs and your good to go. 

What I think CMA and staff has failed to do is lock down some AAU programs we have connections to like the Wings and Team Penny.  If we just got the top talent from these 2 AAU teams every year we'd be good to go.

hawginbigd1

Quote from: jry04 on September 22, 2015, 09:23:13 am
Yeah you couldn't be just a whole lot farther from reality, with this statement! I have had more than a few thread spats against Iceman while he is defending MA.

Your thoughts and ideas about MM are exactly opposite of what I think most believe, I think most believe it is important to land 3 or 4 really good recruits to get him to come here and not the opposite that you are talking about. He is a one and done guy, and he more than likely is not going to come to us if we don't have some talent to surround him with.

Dominicanhog

Quote from: -Blu on September 22, 2015, 01:49:00 am

At this point, we have 5 scholarships.  Our best possible class now is Daryl Macon, Eric Curry, Jaylen Barford (or Jaylen Fisher), and Malik Monk.  If we can get those guys and maybe a transfer in the Spring that would be a satisfactory class,

That would be a satifactory class? :razorback:

-Blu

Quote from: Dominicanhog on September 22, 2015, 12:41:27 pm
That would be a satifactory class? :razorback:

Yea, 2 top 5 JUCO players, 1 MAA, and 1 4-star.  That would be a pretty good class IMO. 

azhog10

Quote from: The_Iceman on September 22, 2015, 08:34:17 am
A perfect visual picture of Mike Anderson and staff on the recruiting trail.
You know so much right?

hoglady

A guy called into to Drivetime all upset about Cook, then Rainwater told him it looked like Curry was going to Minnesota - you've never heard a guy sound as dejected in your life.
Haven't visited this forum in a while, heck it's as depressing MMQB.
Maybe Curry will surprise everyone tomorrow. Hope so.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Danny J

Quote from: Hogimus Prime on September 22, 2015, 09:48:34 am
Not sure what to think. 
Here is what I think.....CMA had better fire a couple of assistants and replace them with some up and coming assistants with ties to AAU circuit. That is what is going to have to happen or he is going to end up getting fired. He will be given one more season but I can tell you right now that if we have a bad season this year AND we miss out on all our top prospects and end up signing a 4 start and a bunch of 3 star projects he will be fired after the 2016 season. I hope that doesn't happen. I hope that we can land Monk but right now I have a feeling he is going to UK unless Cal leaves for the NBA. Even then he may choose Kansas.

Hogimus Prime

Quote from: Danny J on September 22, 2015, 07:31:15 pm
Here is what I think.....CMA had better fire a couple of assistants and replace them with some up and coming assistants with ties to AAU circuit. That is what is going to have to happen or he is going to end up getting fired. He will be given one more season but I can tell you right now that if we have a bad season this year AND we miss out on all our top prospects and end up signing a 4 start and a bunch of 3 star projects he will be fired after the 2016 season. I hope that doesn't happen. I hope that we can land Monk but right now I have a feeling he is going to UK unless Cal leaves for the NBA. Even then he may choose Kansas.

I agree.  Just not sure when you have 3 or 4 PFs they've been after drop drop the Hogs when the 4 spot is wide open for playing time.  Something isn't adding up.

TomBigBeeHog

Quote from: Hogimus Prime on September 22, 2015, 10:08:05 pm
I agree.  Just not sure when you have 3 or 4 PFs they've been after drop drop the Hogs when the 4 spot is wide open for playing time.  Something isn't adding up.

Maybe it doesn't add up because there is some information that you don't have? You didn't see the Barford commit coming tonight did you?
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

Hogimus Prime

Quote from: TomBigBeeHog on September 22, 2015, 11:31:41 pm
Maybe it doesn't add up because there is some information that you don't have? You didn't see the Barford commit coming tonight did you?

True.  I don't think anyone saw Barford's commit coming.  It's just frustrating to see 4 PFs choose to elsewhere.  I guess it's just the homer in me.  You have a school that plays uptempo with your position open no one returning and the staff can't get a single one to commit.

TomBigBeeHog

Quote from: Hogimus Prime on September 22, 2015, 11:57:07 pm
True.  I don't think anyone saw Barford's commit coming.  It's just frustrating to see 4 PFs choose to elsewhere.  I guess it's just the homer in me.  You have a school that plays uptempo with your position open no one returning and the staff can't get a single one to commit.

It ain't over yet. Staff may pull out another surprise.

Hogimus Prime

Quote from: TomBigBeeHog on September 23, 2015, 12:02:14 am
It ain't over yet. Staff may pull out another surprise.

I hope that's the case.  The Hogs could use one at the power forward spot.

TomBigBeeHog

Quote from: Hogimus Prime on September 23, 2015, 12:09:34 am
I hope that's the case.  The Hogs could use one at the power forward spot.

Have a glass of kool-aid, it's on the house.  ;D

Hogimus Prime

Dominicanhog

Quote from: -Blu on September 22, 2015, 12:45:09 pm
Yea, 2 top 5 JUCO players, 1 MAA, and 1 4-star.  That would be a pretty good class IMO.

it'd be way more than satisfactory... you sounded in your op that you thought it was just satisfactory.. that would be a big time class in my book...

Hawg Red

-Blu

Quote from: Hawg Red on September 23, 2015, 08:03:38 pm
Tyler has committed to Iowa.

And remember when you argued with me for an entire thread on how he was a Mizzou lock?  I told you he was open, he never gave the perception he was a lock people just assumed because of the Porters, and the Porters didn't even end up going there lol.

Regardless, If your a Mizzou fan, it's tough times right now.  At the time, I thought the Kim Anderson hire may be decent for them because of his ties to the state, I thought he would be able to lock down their top players and he hired known assistants for getting recruits, but looks like it isn't working out.  He may be gone after this year.

TomBigBeeHog

Quote from: -Blu on September 23, 2015, 08:12:22 pm
And remember when you argued with me for an entire thread on how he was a Mizzou lock?  I told you he was open, he never gave the perception he was a lock people just assumed because of the Porters, and the Porters didn't even end up going there lol.

Regardless, If your a Mizzou fan, it's tough times right now.  At the time, I thought the Kim Anderson hire may be decent for them because of his ties to the state, I thought he would be able to lock down their top players and he hired known assistants for getting recruits, but looks like it isn't working out.  He may be gone after this year.

Would like to keep him on the schedule for a couple more years.

Hawg Red

Quote from: -Blu on September 23, 2015, 08:12:22 pm

Yeah, okay.