Jek Tono Porkins

I have known the troubles I was born to know
I have wanted things a poor man's born to want
And in all my dreams and memories I go running
Through the fields of Arkansas from which I sprung

regi

pigbacon

moses_007

Arkansas may not win many games, but its coach is the biggest mouth in college football.  Hey, we're #1 in something!!!!

gmarv

hoglady

Funny - and everyone should read the whole article.
It touches on Enos and Arkansas' loss of identity, Petrino's 0-3 start, Strong's Texas dumpster fire and Muschamp's woes at Auburn.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: hoglady on September 23, 2015, 07:09:43 am
Funny - and everyone should read the whole article.
It touches on Enos and Arkansas' loss of identity, Petrino's 0-3 start, Strong's Texas dumpster fire and Muschamp's woes at Auburn.

Lots of our fans don't like Pat Forde, but he's a great writer and his columns are always pretty witty.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

SouthSide Johnny

September 23, 2015, 07:55:48 am #10 Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 09:28:33 am by SouthSide Johnny
Nice steal

Some Say it's Raining Elephants but They Go Outside Anyway..

hoglady

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on September 23, 2015, 07:53:02 am
Lots of our fans don't like Pat Forde, but he's a great writer and his columns are always pretty witty.

Well - to be honest most of our fans don't like too many of the Sportswriters.
Maybe Lowe and the guy for SDS who loves the Hogs.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."

eequalsmcsquared

DukeOfPork

Quote from: hoglady on September 23, 2015, 09:22:00 am
Well - to be honest most of our fans don't like too many of the Sportswriters.
Maybe Lowe and the guy for SDS who loves the Hogs.

Yeah, we really want someone to feed into our false optimism.  When they don't then they just "hate Arkansas".

Forde has always been pretty good. 

SamBuckhart

What about pictures of their wives?  Ooops KK evidently at 36 is still undecided about which team he is on. Hope TCU gives him a V Secret wedggie this weekend.
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

hvsupastar

That Tale of the tape actually makes CBB look pretty cool
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

DukeOfPork

Quote from: SamBuckhart on September 23, 2015, 10:10:48 am
What about pictures of their wives?  Ooops KK evidently at 36 is still undecided about which team he is on. Hope TCU gives him a V Secret wedggie this weekend.

Well, Bielema was still single into his 40s.

And assuming that Kingsbury is, in fact, of a "conventional" orientation, I assure you he has no problems in that department.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: DukeOfPork on September 23, 2015, 11:12:56 am

And assuming that Kingsbury is, in fact, of a "conventional" orientation, I assure you he has no problems in that department.

If you asked BB, due to his Air Raid schemes, his orientation is of the limp-wristed persuasion. Kinda like a Ryan Gosling version of Lamar from Revenge of the Nerds and that the reason he didn't stay in the NFL is his unique limp-wristed throwing style.
This is my non-signature signature.

Youngsta71701

"The more things change the more they stay the same"

SouthSide Johnny

Quote from: SamBuckhart on September 23, 2015, 10:10:48 am

He's on your team, tell us..
Some Say it's Raining Elephants but They Go Outside Anyway..

hoglady

Quote from: DukeOfPork on September 23, 2015, 11:12:56 am

As probably the only woman posting in this thread - I can assure you Kingsbury would have no problems whatsoever. But really - even though he's a cute guy, has little too much of that preppy look going on.

The Hogfather

Quote from: hoglady on September 23, 2015, 03:53:28 pm
As probably the only woman posting in this thread - I can assure you Kingsbury would have no problems whatsoever. But really - even though he's a cute guy, has little too much of that preppy look going on.

Just say it:  You think he's gay.

SRV

Quote from: The Hogfather on September 23, 2015, 06:41:45 pm
[/quote

The room's startin to spin real fast... cause of... cause of all the gayness.

We've got entirely too many troublemakers here. Too many 40-year-old adolescents, felons, power drinkers and trustees of modern chemistry.....

hoglady

Quote from: The Hogfather on September 23, 2015, 06:41:45 pm

I didn't say that - you did.
I don't really think that - I think he's a pretty boy.
But whichever way he goes - I'm certain he has no problems.

BadHog

Pretty boy versus fat boy! HA - I'll stick with the fat boy!

I can't believe that between the two of them, they are raking in over $7 mil! Talk about being over paid, overrated, and over hyped!
"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

BadHog

"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

DukeOfPork

Quote from: BadHog on September 23, 2015, 07:41:07 pm
Pretty boy versus fat boy! HA - I'll stick with the fat boy!

I can't believe that between the two of them, they are raking in over $7 mil! Talk about being over paid, overrated, and over hyped!

Most of the coaches in the SEC make over $4 million.  That's just the average of cost for a coach.  It's nothing special, by today's standards.