Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kodi Burns is a

Started by The Recruiting Guy, November 09, 2006, 02:07:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dmac5

Albert Einswine

"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

BigPapaHawg

Well I guess it's good luck Kodi. Just to bad you aren't going to be a part of this great thing we got going here in Hog Nation! It's just going to get better!  ;)

WPS!    :razorback:
WOO PIG

Smithers™

Quote from: 3kgthog on November 09, 2006, 03:55:18 pm
Excuse me if I can't wish an Auburn Tiger good luck. I'm a Hog through and through and you're dead to me once you slap on another hat. Call me classless like I'm sure 99% of you will, but that's how I roll.  :razorback:

The playing situation isn't any better at Auburn and in fact it's probably worse. They've got Caudle and Tuberville doesn't have a quick trigger like HDN does. Tubby will ride out most of his QBs no matter how bad they play. Case in point that bum Daniel Cobb. That guy sucked and Tuberville continued to play him over Jason Campbell.

I dont blame you, I agree 100%...

I guess unless its to Ole Miss... I feel bad about it but Id be a sh!tty student if I didnt support the program.

HOGINTENNESSEE

diamondp

He will never play a down as a quarterback.It is really sad too,we could have definatly used a big playmaker like kodi.
JUST WIN!!!!

pughog

Kodi who? hope he doesnt see the field, but good luck with your degree. :razorback: :razorback:

VenturaHog

He's not a tiger til he signs that LOI, so keep it positive until then ok?

hogfanfromlr

Personally I believe Kodi mainly desires to be on that pathetic Under Armour commercial locked arms TubbEARSville, saying "click clack".  That was awlful. 

I don't understand why a young man can't receive criticism for leaving his home state less than 50 miles away from Fayetteville.  I'm sure he'll never be subject to any on radio shows in Auburn.....if the playing time that's been promised ever shows.

Hopefully Dick and Mustain and the rest of us will see it as respect for our QB's.  I wouldn't want to go where I didn't think I could start.

tdn

Quote from: bigrod155 on November 09, 2006, 04:02:15 pm
3kgthog..If more fans were like you I would not want to play here if I was a recruit. 

I agree.  I think such negativity is bad

There is no right way to do the wrong thing.

I am glad to see most people posting with class on this young man's decision.  The more recruits who see Razorback fans acting with class, win or lose, the more likely we are to attract talent to the UA in any sport. 

Adam Stokes

After today's game PT is looking alot better for Kodi next year.

UhOhioHog

Kodi, are you watching?

National title's await at Arkansas.

Auburn will still be second place in Alabama.

Kodi, we would love to have you.  Here's to a change of heart.  WPS!!!

Boared

Quote from: tdn on November 11, 2006, 12:52:38 pm
3kgthog..If more fans were like you I would not want to play here if I was a recruit. 

I am glad to see most people posting with class on this young man's decision.  The more recruits who see Razorback fans acting with class, win or lose, the more likely we are to attract talent to the UA in any sport. 

I don't wish him ill will, but I'm not going to wish him luck when he plays us.

PORK CHOP

killamon

Quote from: Turd Ferguson on November 11, 2006, 10:24:35 pm
Quote from: tdn on November 11, 2006, 12:52:38 pm

I don't wish him ill will, but I'm not going to wish him luck when he plays us.

agreed, i hope the Hogs whoop up on kodi and auburn for the next 4 years

hawghoopster

I wonder if he enjoyed the game?  I guess he probably feels like he can play early now.  I just wonder if he realizes which program is on the way up and which program has already peaked.  I wish him luck, but saturday may have changed things a little.  No inside info, just a hunch (hope). 

Go Hogs

snortyann

Kodi was quoted in local paper
chose Auburn b/c of the academics- said most important factor
Kodi has a high GPA- sounds like a smart kid

Boared

Quote from: stupig on November 12, 2006, 11:28:22 pm
Kodi was quoted in local paper
chose Auburn b/c of the academics- said most important factor
Kodi has a high GPA- sounds like a smart kid

Is he majoring in Sociology?

GolfHawg