Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New rumored defense??? on Vols Blog.

Started by LCABrandon, November 06, 2006, 03:41:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

LCABrandon

"Arkansas is rumored to be preparing a new defensive scheme for this weekend.  Dubbed the "Quarter," the scheme employs eleven defensive backs and zero linemen or linebackers."

http://www.rockytoptalk.com/ 

It's at the end of the second article entitled "Ugh. Foster, Holbert, and Wardlow arrested following LSU game
By Joel Section: LSU Tigers"

Anyone know anything about this?  Have i missed some thread or something? 

:razorback: WPS!
GO HOGS BEAT VOLS

snort

Buff

not sure how that rumor got started, since the Hogs dont practice today.  it was started by a vol fan, and you know how lopsided their brains are.

PigPusher

Think about it. Does that make any sense?
A loyal and proud Hogville Hog since 07-01-2003 "pushing" our hogs: And a loyal Razorback fan since 1954.

Hogginall420

Do we have 11 DBs, if they are worse than the ones we play now, it could get ugly!
Yeah! The attitude dictates that you don't care whether she comes, stays, lays, or prays. I mean whatever happens, your toes are still tappin'. Now when you got that, then you have the attitude.
-Mike Damone Ridgemont High School

PMCANALLY

November 06, 2006, 03:46:14 pm #6 Last Edit: November 06, 2006, 03:48:42 pm by PMCANALLY
They're making fun of our poor secondary performance at SC and the loss of their RB's
TeamTaylor--- u wanna fut wit me?

WPS!

1836andon

Quote from: LCABrandon on November 06, 2006, 03:41:41 pm
"Arkansas is rumored to be preparing a new defensive scheme for this weekend.  Dubbed the "Quarter," the scheme employs eleven defensive backs and zero linemen or linebackers."

It's at the end of the second article entitled "Ugh. Foster, Holbert, and Wardlow arrested following LSU game

GO HOGS BEAT VOLS
Quote from: Buffinator:  Reloaded on November 06, 2006, 03:44:24 pm
not sure how that rumor got started, since the Hogs dont practice today.  it was started by a vol fan, and you know how lopsided their brains are.

Y'all aren't serious are you?  Are you really missing the sarcasm here?

snort

LCABrandon

Gotcha... sorry.  I didn't think it made much sense, but i was curious.

1836andon

Quote from: LCABrandon on November 06, 2006, 03:47:54 pm
Gotcha... sorry.  I didn't think it made much sense, but i was curious.

Wow, not sure you should even be allowed to go to football games.  I'm 100% positive my wife would have picked up on that?  Just say you were joking or something for your own benefit. 

bigred7987

wow, so you couldn't tell they were making fun of their inability to run and all we have to do is guard against the pass....Maybe this isn't the place for you

HoopS

You've heard of the nickel, dime and now the Quarter with 11 DBacks.   I bet our Double Wishbone set will blow their minds. 

snort

Geez.  The guy had a blonde moment.  Take it easy.

NATEHOGG216

piss on the vols. we r gonna whip them. dmax get 200 plus
Quote from: 3kgthog on August 27, 2013, 09:15:10 AM
Just because the Crash Test Dummies were good at hitting a brick wall didn't mean they were good drivers.

Hawgon

Must be the same guy who actually thought I was interested in JFB's scrotum when talking about whether he had any "balls" left.

LCABrandon

Quote from: bigred7987 on November 06, 2006, 03:51:12 pm
wow, so you couldn't tell they were making fun of their inability to run and all we have to do is guard against the pass....Maybe this isn't the place for you

Ya, i didn't get it. Sorry about that.  I was confused when i saw it so i figured i'd ask what it was all about.  I don't think i've ever claimed to be a football expert.  Just a fan.  That's why i'm reading this stuff, trying to learn a little bit.  I appreciate the encouragement though.

1836andon

Quote from: LCABrandon on November 06, 2006, 03:59:18 pm
Quote from: bigred7987 on November 06, 2006, 03:51:12 pm

Ya, i didn't get it. Sorry about that.  I was confused when i saw it so i figured i'd ask what it was all about.  I don't think i've ever claimed to be a football expert.  Just a fan.  That's why i'm reading this stuff, trying to learn a little bit.  I appreciate the encouragement though.

You need to read A LOT!

BloodRedHog

Hatfield used 9 DB's and 2 DL's against Houston I think one year during the Run and Shoot years.
Handling all your mortgage and home financing needs...

Koolaid101

JAWS on espn yesterday actually said he saw one pro team, i believe the ravens,  drop 11 guys back into pass protection earlier this season.

PigPusher

A loyal and proud Hogville Hog since 07-01-2003 "pushing" our hogs: And a loyal Razorback fan since 1954.

jrw11475

Quote from: 1836andon on November 06, 2006, 03:46:38 pm

GO HOGS BEAT VOLS
Quote from: Buffinator:  Reloaded on November 06, 2006, 03:44:24 pm

Y'all aren't serious are you?  Are you really missing the sarcasm here?

That's kinda what I was thinking.  Wow!  We do have some idiots on this board.

RazorRaider

GO HOGS BEAT VOLS

The funny part is they still wouldn't be able to effectively run the ball against us. :)
Quote from: LA HAWG on January 18, 2007, 08:00:42 am
No BCS Bowl Games.
No SEC Championships.
1 10 win season.
2-5 in bowl games.
0-2 in SECCG.

How many times do we need to post this stuff?

jbakr428

They need to take the SEC Championship game off of their schedule.  Pretty sure they are not going this year.

Die Hard Hog