Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

caleb miller on the cover of si

Started by returntoglory, September 27, 2006, 12:33:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

returntoglory

i just saw the issue of the si that is coming out october 2nd.  it is about the biggest rivalry in the nfl.  on the cover is caleb miller knocking the crap out of hines ward. good to see some razorback boys getting some press.

the donger

Quote from: returntoglory on September 27, 2006, 12:33:09 am
i just saw the issue of the si that is coming out october 2nd.  it is about the biggest rivalry in the nfl.  on the cover is caleb miller knocking the crap out of hines ward. good to see some razorback boys getting some press.
Hines Ward was a Razorback?

the donger

jresrev

Good for him.  I always though he was one hell of a player.  Can I say that?

MJ2

Once again, one of those "Texas Tough" Razorbacks.

Shocktheman

hogpowr

The girlish bengals better have their fun, because latter this season when it MATTERS, the Champs will own their assses!

Oh, and great Job!  Go Caleb!
Welcome Coach Bielema!

arkjay19

When was the last time a Razorback football player was on the cover of SI?

SpenceHogg

I saw Caleb when I was in Cincinnati two weeks ago (actually I was across the river at the Embassy Suites in Covington, KY).  Talked to him as he was walking around with a lot of shopping bags and I was drinking whiskey at a bar outside the hotel.  He was wearing a Hogs wife-beater and we talked about the Vanderbilt and Alabama games coming up.  Says he doesn't follow the Hogs much these days b/c he doesn't have time.  Looks like he's put on a good 15 pounds since he went pro.  Nice guy..

Hoggimistic

I see him every now and then at FAC.

Does he have a younger brother....?

He had a younger guy with him a couple of times that looked like he could be his little bro. 

Caleb is still pretty lean, but he has packed it on too. 

Tejano Jawg

Good picture. And, I hate to admit it, I kinda like those crazy Cinci uniforms.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

hogsmaster

Always loved watching him plays for the Hogs cause his motor was constantly running.

bigyellowdog

Lookign forward to the issue.  Caleb was a great Hog.

brooks74

Quote from: arkhog9 on September 27, 2006, 08:46:41 am

Corliss in 94?

RazorDrummer

Quote from: brooks74 on September 27, 2006, 10:05:57 am
Quote from: arkhog9 on September 27, 2006, 08:46:41 am

Corliss in 94?

Corliss...not a football player.
www.oreoblue.com (My Band)
www.theuncrownedkings.com (My other band)
www.honeyjackband.com (the new band 2016)
www.nwamsbl.com (Play Baseball in NWArkansas)
www.nwasox.com (My Team)

brooks74

Well, I can't remember that far back, he's the last Arkansas associated player I remember being on there

RazorDrummer

http://subs.timeinc.net/SI/coverstore/CoverMain.jhtml?IDs=SPR19780911%2CSPR19780911frame++++&category=Cover&subcategory=1978&page_number=2&returnpage=CoverMain.jhtml

Surely there has been someone since this???

www.nwasox.com (My Team)

RazorDrummer

September 27, 2006, 10:31:22 am #18 Last Edit: September 27, 2006, 10:32:54 am by RazorDrummer
I think this is Arkansas v Nebraska

www.nwasox.com (My Team)

Flatfoot

Sweet Pic of Caleb.  I wish we had him back at the linebacker position right now. 
Thank God for Hogville.  I get my Hog Therapy here everyday.

Factual Fiction

Quote from: SpenceHogg on September 27, 2006, 08:50:41 am
I saw Caleb when I was in Cincinnati two weeks ago (actually I was across the river at the Embassy Suites in Covington, KY).  Talked to him as he was walking around with a lot of shopping bags and I was drinking whiskey at a bar outside the hotel.  He was wearing a Hogs wife-beater and we talked about the Vanderbilt and Alabama games coming up.  Says he doesn't follow the Hogs much these days b/c he doesn't have time.  Looks like he's put on a good 15 pounds since he went pro.  Nice guy..

Shopping bags and tank top..............................................................Is that who is posting as Homohog.....................................................

jvegashawg

Love it for Caleb, but Hines Ward is on my fantasy team. 

HogNuttz

To add to the good pub, both players are from the SEC
Work harder!!!......millions of illegals, welfare bums, multi-millionaire financial CEO's who've trashed their companies, unionized auto workers in Detriot, and other recipients of our governments social programs depend on you.

Mike Shelton

awesome pic of caleb,u see the face of the pitt guy?

HogNuttz

Quote from: Mike Shelton on September 27, 2006, 11:09:28 am
awesome pic of caleb,u see the face of the pitt guy?

The Pitt guy is one of the best recievers in the league.  His name is Heinz Ward.
Work harder!!!......millions of illegals, welfare bums, multi-millionaire financial CEO's who've trashed their companies, unionized auto workers in Detriot, and other recipients of our governments social programs depend on you.