Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The latest on OL Grant Cook

Started by The Recruiting Guy, September 13, 2006, 08:27:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Recruiting Guy

I just spoke to Grant about 30 minutes ago after he'd just gotten out of church.
I really appreciate Grant taking the time to talk to me.
Here's some of our brief conversation.

TRG: I hear you might be considering other visits.

Grant: I'm definitely going to visit Arkansas some more that's for sure. I'm also thinking about Tennessee and Miami. I'm going to talk to the (UA) coaches before I make a final decision.

TRG: I then asked him how the visit went for the USC game?

Grant: It was good. I know that's not the best Arkansas can play. The atmosphere was awesome.

TRG: Tell me about your first two games?

Grant: Our first two games were Nettleton and Wynne and I had 15 to 20 pancake blocks.

Grant is a great young man, who obviously wants to run it by the Arkansas coaches before he takes other visits.
I believe Arkansas is in great shape for Grant. I always enjoy talking to him.

Bill CHILL

cross your fingers. We can ALWAYS use good linemen. That's how Georgia, LSU and Auburn do it. They have great lines. If we should ever get to that point where we're great there, we'll be a top 20 team regularly. C'mon Grant! You know as well as we do that red looks better than flourescent orange, neon orange and green. Red. We all bleed RED! We want you here!
You're born an original, so why die a copy?

LRCentralTiger

This one is not over but close to a Razorback.  Cook may hold his option open for awhile.

Hawgballz

Quote from: Tomcat on September 15, 2006, 08:21:36 am
I know at one point he verbally committed to Arkansas.  Wonder what happened...

He is still verbally committed to Arkansas, just wants to take some of what is being offered.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

hogball33

Cook and Ziemba would be awesome together... I hope he stays and can
convice Lee to come too.

SpiceIslandHog

Nothing to worry about. One of my family members is one of his teachers. He is solid to Arkansas. All he ever talks about is playing for the Razorbacks. This summer in one of his ACT prep courses he even got into a HEATED argument with a vol fan in his class about who would win the Arkansas-Tennessee game. If I had to guess he just wants a vaccation and some VIP treatment.