Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

peyton manning on dickson

Started by cmevere1027, June 17, 2006, 12:32:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

cmevere1027

i just got back from dickson and saw peyton manning at the gypsy

CiriusPorker

dude, what was the gypsy serving that made you think that?

cmevere1027

ok if call them and ask them if he was there, when i was leaving to come home he was outside with a few body guards

CiriusPorker

cmevere1027

thats what i was wondering, well he is still there if u want to go see him

Rooster Hawgburn

You sure it wasn't Hogapalooza(?)

;D  ;D  ;D

Brutalis

God, please let the my Hogs be just half as good as my Spurs. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh meeennnnnnnnnnn

IPig

my bet is he is in town as a Walmart saturday morning speaker courtesy of some vendor.

Wouldnt surprise me.  Thats how I met and partied with Joe Montana years ago.

RebelHawg

Just got back from Dickson Street in Fayetteville and you will never guess who was there. PEYTON MANNING AND BRETT HULL. I am not joking one bit. I wish I had a camera so I could give you pictures, but they were at Gypsy and in town for Walmart. Bo Lacy, who is now with the Colts, was with them and I had the chance to meet them since I am friends with Bo. It was great. I got to talk to Peyton about the Colts and the upcoming season. Since the Colts are my favorite team I was so happy that I got to meet Peyton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Richard_white

Quote from: RebelHawg on June 17, 2006, 01:21:35 am
Just got back from Dickson Street in Fayetteville and you will never guess who was there. PEYTON MANNING AND BRETT HULL. I am not joking one bit. I wish I had a camera so I could give you pictures, but they were at Gypsy and in town for Walmart. Bo Lacy, who is now with the Colts, was with them and I had the chance to meet them since I am friends with Bo. It was great. I got to talk to Peyton about the Colts and the upcoming season. Since the Colts are my favorite team I was so happy that I got to meet Peyton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was Mitch Mustain there?

RebelHawg

RebelHawg

I went out to Dickson ealier and guess who was out there! Peyton Manning and Brett Hull! The were in town for Walmart and were out at Gypsy. I got to meet both of them and let me tell you they are both first class guys!

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: cmevere1027 on June 17, 2006, 12:36:26 am
ok if call them and ask them if he was there, when i was leaving to come home he was outside with a few body guards

So, what you are saying is...you thought Brett Hull and Bo Lacy were his body guards?
Retired Radio Host

HellsBlueSky

They were here playing in a golf tournament at The Blessing.  Not sure what tournament, but I know that many celebrities were there.

TulsaHogFan

Quote from: uglyuncle on June 17, 2006, 02:17:53 am

So, what you are saying is...you thought Brett Hull and Bo Lacy were his body guards?

Brett Hull can definatly take care of himself, especially after as much time as he did in the NHL.

hawgette

June 17, 2006, 02:47:01 am #15 Last Edit: June 17, 2006, 03:02:46 am by hawgette
So when i was at OM and Eli came to a party at my apartment i should be cool.  Sorry I hate the Manning's (esp allthe speeding tickets i got for going over 18 mph on campus..aka archies number)  but if that makes you special that you saw Peyton more power to you.

Rooster Hawgburn

Quote from: hawgette on June 17, 2006, 02:47:01 am
So when i was at OM and Eli came to a party at my apartment i should be cool.  Sorry I hate the Manning's (esp allthe speeding tickets i got for going over 18 mph on campus..aka archies number)  but if that makes you special that you saw Peyton more power to you.

I think I'm in love?   :P

Table Rocker

I met Payton at Stir, shook his hand, chatted for a bit then had the pleasure of buying him a beer. Reallly nice guy, said he was in town for a Wal-Mart/Gatorade event.

Table Rocker

and hawgette, peyton is a much bigger superstar than eli, therefore, we are cooler than you.

Albert Einswine

Quote from: hawgette on June 17, 2006, 02:47:01 am

Hawgette,  +1 to you!  We have seen the enemy, and the enemy is the Mannings!
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

Corkscrew Johnson

I saw Peyton at BU.  We talked about a little about the spread, and then his song was up and I had to move on.

ralphy

hogs24

Quote from: Buff on August 04, 2013, 01:34:19 pm

I am THIS close to raping you right now. 

Calling All Hogs

I heard Peyton was in town in hopes of getting Mitch's autograph!  :P

HoopS

I think we are missing the main point to this thread.  Hawgette, why were you at OM?

Macgyver Hawg

Peyton Manning?

I'd be more excited to see Schneider from One Day at a Time.

hawgette

Quote from: hoophogs on June 17, 2006, 09:51:07 am
I think we are missing the main point to this thread.  Hawgette, why were you at OM?

That's where i went to college due to the fact that i never had to pay a dime and their Accounting school is awesome.

Lanny

Quote from: hawgette on June 17, 2006, 10:06:42 am
Quote from: hoophogs on June 17, 2006, 09:51:07 am

That's where i went to college due to the fact that i never had to pay a dime and their Accounting school is awesome.

Damn good reason.
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Buff

Quote from: CiriusPorker on June 17, 2006, 12:39:48 am
why would he be here?
working on his passing game..........probably getting tips from Mitch

Zen_Hog

Quote from: Buffinator:  Reloaded on June 17, 2006, 10:26:46 am
why would he be here?

Needed to use a real receiver in DWillie also

PigPusher

A loyal and proud Hogville Hog since 07-01-2003 "pushing" our hogs: And a loyal Razorback fan since 1954.

DukeOfPork

Quote from: TulsaHogFan on June 17, 2006, 02:26:49 am
Quote from: uglyuncle on June 17, 2006, 02:17:53 am

Brett Hull can definatly take care of himself, especially after as much time as he did in the NHL.

Actually, in all of my years of watching the NHL, I cannot recall a single fight that Bret Hull ever engaged in.  Most of his career, he scored goals and did nothing else.  Very single minded.

HoopS

Hawgette, that's great and I couldn't have passed that up either.

hawgette

Quote from: Table Rocker on June 17, 2006, 08:03:31 am
and hawgette, peyton is a much bigger superstar than eli, therefore, we are cooler than you.
[/quot
Quote from: Table Rocker on June 17, 2006, 08:03:31 am

Wow ouch you are cooler than me ....again my point is stated.  My point actually was that i hate the mannings...sue me...they suck.  When you see one you get to see either the dad in stands or how great the other one was in college.  I think I am biased bc thats all heard at OM was how great they were....sorry if I came off like a b@tch.

HOGLUVIN

*Mindy posting*

Peyton was in fact in town for the Saturday am meeting at WalMart/Sams.

Hogluvin is a huge Colts fan, but it was rumored that there wouldn't be time for auto's so we slept in. Plus he already has several Colts' autos on several things.

<<--------- spoiled ass.

hogtheball

Quote from: Buffinator:  Reloaded on June 17, 2006, 10:26:46 am
why would he be here?

There's a rumor among QB's that the air around Mitch is sacred.  Peyton was just trying to get some in his lungs to get to that next level.  The truth is, Mitch finds strength in the poultry air of Springdale, thus putting Peyton a few miles from greatness.  Maybe next time he's in town, he can hang out at Neal's cafe in the dale. 
Did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic with insomnia? He laid awake all night wondering if there really was a dog.

Hawgndaaz

I was at gypsy last night as well. he's just as goofy lookin in person as on tv.

funny thing was, all of our offensive linemen were surrounding PM the entire time, acting as bodyguards.

It was the first experience any of our linemen have had in pass blocking!

BRUTUS POUNDCAKE

Manning, Eric Dickerson, Lynn Swann and Adam Sandler showed up at the Wal-Mart Sat morning meeting this morning.  Sandler was a trip, Manning is a 3 handicap, Swann sucks at golf but has 4 superbowl rings that he wears after each round of golf to make him feel better and Dickerson thinks the SWC was a stronger football conference then the Pac-10....

Factual Fiction

Swann will be the next governor of Pennsylvania

fieldturf

Who were our offensive lineman hanging out with Bo Lacy and Peyton Manning on Dickinson?

Drewhog

It was a First Tee event at the Blessing of which my company was a sponsor.

lyon98

I saw Archie and eli in Oxford.
What Is A Veteran?

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'

That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact.

rzrbkfn2000

One of the eagle girls on 93.3 this morning, said Peyton approached her at Gypsy's . He introduced himself, talked for a few minutes, and he asked her if she knew the way to Embassy Suites. Asked her to promise him that she would come up to his room. She said she couldn't promise, because she was married.